Next Thread
Print Thread
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
John Hurley of Colorado MURDERED by police after his heroic actions....ironically the City is not on fire and the masses never converged on the state or other areas to protest the death of this truly innocent man....say his name.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local...88-d14f79e372c6

B
Legend
Legend
B
I don't know tee...I don't think it murder. A tragic misunderstanding would be more like it.

I can't blame a cop for being a little trigger quick when one cop has been shot and sees a guy with a gun, maybe turning towards him.

I didn't watch the whole vid, so I don't know what happened once the responding officer arrived.

It goes to show that if we are ever in a situation like that, until you are cleared by the police as a suspect, you best act like a suspect because most of the time, the cops don't know. That is why they are there...to sort out the facts. Until they sort things out, everybody is suspect.

But yeah...RIP John Hurley. Thanks for your bravery and ultimate sacrifice for helping to protect others.

Last edited by Ballpeen; 06/26/21 08:03 AM.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
Video only shows the initial shooting.

It is a tragedy...just pointing out the doublestandard in the reaction.

P
Legend
Legend
P
If white people think a cop killed a white man, they should be standing up against it and protesting. Nearly 95% of the protests over the summer were peaceful. But that fact doesn't promote your agenda.

If white people actually feel cops are murdering other white people and they aren't speaking out against it, they're weak and fearful. Look in the mirror to see the problem.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus John Hurley....say his name

Link Copied to Clipboard