Other pre season games week 1.

The steelers played the cowboys in the hall of fame game a week before, pfft. they had a better score but looked lame or pretty awful at least OL wise.
Only heard of their 2nd game not much else, they also won, don't recall much.

The Titans did a number seemed to must have dominated had a pretty good score, vs. the Falcons I think it was 23-3 or something but I didn't get to watch.

I got to listen to the Cowboys, and, ... cardinals, Cardinals the night before the Browns and play by play,, wasn't too scary/impressive. I think- the cardinals won, I'm forgetting the cowboys were not super impressive, OH, Micah Parsons seemed to make a couple plays but on the whole the cowboys were bad iirc.

During the Browns game there was a chance to catch the Bengals vs ? on the other channel so caught a few snaps of that game,
and the Ravens, vs. Saints on NFLN, so caught a few snaps of that game.

Apparently, the Ravens D caused 3 turnovers in the first quarter against the Saints, but there was no score, or 3-0 and Ravens D caused 5 turnovers on the night but at that point the score was 19-14 or 14-19, either way, 3 turnovers in the first quarter is noteworthy/ have to look out for.

The Bengals, brought (a) defense, I forget who they played, but their front 7 was basically having a meeting at the quarterback way too often to not mention.
Oh They played tampa. I didn't see the bengals offense at all but from the commentary I think they stunk.
A couple games took place Thursday I was unaware were being played, this is all I recall of the other games of the week so far.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.