Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
S
First, I appologize if I've been antisocial lately. Quite a bit going on, but I still come here to read, and I still love this place.

Sooooo..... I'm going to the Baltimore game with my brother, as is our tradition. Eventually, we will have seen a Browns game in every stadium in the country (maybe in the world pretty soon ,)

If there are any Rat.. I mean Ravens fans with any advice, I'd be into it. Best I can come up with is this is the third worst place to be a visiting fan. As a Browns fan, it may be the worst, Giants fans were cool, Eagles fans... I don't know. So, prove everybody wrong and show us a good time!!!!!

As for the more, and why I've been away so long.... I just landed a huge job. I've worked very hard to get this. I am now (starting officially monday) the RIS/PACS manager for PHC and HealtQuest. I wanted to post and ask for advice, post and ask for opiniopns, post and ask for whatever. I've had so many questions lately, but I had to do it my self, and I did. So my brother and I will have ticketed seats behind the Browns bench this year instead of having to sneak down.

As always, GOOO BROWNS!!!

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Congrats on the job, and on the tickets. Hope you and your brother have a good time.

I'm looking forward to going to a Browns game, I've been to two: The "game" in Miami in '04, and the preseason game against the Chiefs this season. Hopefully I can make it up north for a late season game.

I want the Cleveland Browns to be my pallbearers so they can let me down for the last time.
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Where are you staying? Try and get a hotel in the Inner Harbor area. The Browns stayed at the Marriott the last time I was there when they played.

Tons of restaurants in the Inner Harbor area. Personal favorite, if you like fresh seafood is Legal Seafood. Walk a few streets down, and you have ESPNZone, Hard Rock, Planet Hollywood. A few blocks over is their "Power Plant Live" which is similar to what our flats used to be - albeit a younger (21-25) crowd.

Cool area to go to is Fells Point - old district of town with a few good bars and restaurants. You can take the water taxi across the Harbor if it's not too cold/windy.

Personally, I thought the tailgating scene was so-so around the stadium. A lot of fans hang out in the bars about 1/2 mile away. You'll be able to find some Browns fans tailgating, just stick with them.

I'd advise you not wear brown/orange. Saw too many problems when I was there - physical problems, not just the "you suck" comments. Lots of beer muscles in the bathrooms. Sadly, can't say it's much different than Browns Stadium.

After the game, head over to ESPNZone - cool p-lace to watch the late games.

Hope that helps.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Going to the Balt. game.....And stuff.

Link Copied to Clipboard