Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#189684 11/06/07 06:44 AM
Mike Offline OP
Raven
OP Offline
Raven
Well, once again, I am on here taking the hits both high and low, but at least no one can say that I am a "welcher" on a sig bet (see WorldChamps).. Congrats to the three (3) or four (4) steeler fans on here, you guys whipped our asses really good....

How soon does the Browns band wagon leave????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Ravens are a disgrace, and Billick has proven that he's no "offensive genius". Third place, here we come!

Last edited by Referee2; 11/07/07 06:53 AM.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Mike, you're one hell of a classy dude, i've been trying to figure out how to get you in the Brown and Orange for some time now

LET'S GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[b]WOOF WOOF[b]
Legend
Legend
Mike you're a good guy, so understand that when I say bad things about the Ravens, the fans, etc, I'm not talking about you...

Now with that said, would you mind shortening your line of little triangle things, they are stretching the screen.

yebat' Putin
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This thread has one crazy layout!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Mike Offline OP
Raven
OP Offline
Raven
Quote:

Mike, you're one hell of a classy dude, i've been trying to figure out how to get you in the Brown and Orange for some time now

After watching last night's game, you might not have to do anything..I will be out this weekend looking at Jerseys from the "team on the Lake"...

I don't want to look like a "bandwagon jumper" and I do love my team, but MY gut feeling is that if there are no coaching changes or even a QB change, I will have no choice but to follow another team who's priorities are clear; WIN.......

The Ravens are a disgrace, and Billick has proven that he's no "offensive genius". Third place, here we come!

Last edited by Mike; 11/06/07 12:17 PM.
Mike Offline OP
Raven
OP Offline
Raven
Sorry about that chief......

Last edited by Mike; 11/06/07 12:18 PM.
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Mike,

You are definitely very classy to come here and post that. I'll think the next Steelers/Ravens game in Baltimore will be much closer

#gmstrong
C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Mike, you owned up to your bet. That in itself should disqualify you from being a Ratbirds fan... when you pick up a Browns jersey, post the pictures.

We'll be waiting

Mike Offline OP
Raven
OP Offline
Raven
Quote:

Mike, you owned up to your bet. That in itself should disqualify you from being a Ratbirds fan... when you pick up a Browns jersey, post the pictures.

We'll be waiting

As I stated in another thread or maybe above, I will be looking this weekend for a "good one"..I hope that Michelle will have her site open for me to post because If I try to do it, I'll mess it up....

Legend
Legend
Nice show of class buddy

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Mike Offline OP
Raven
OP Offline
Raven
Thanks GM.....

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Congrats to the Steelers

Link Copied to Clipboard