Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
I just saw story about Chinese Scientists making Human/Monkey "beings" so they can "harvest human like parts for human patients". Wow, the world has finally passed the one barrier I never thought they'd pass- lets make part human/ part animal things so we/ they can provide parts for "real human beings". Worst than animal farm- some pigs better than other pigs. I KNOW we've harvested "real parts from other human beings for long time, but JMHO- they've, Chinese, have crossed a line. I'd love a worldwide boycott of anything made by Chinese until they STOP this monstrosity. There are pictures also- using human aborted baby parts is wrong in my mind, but the ethics of making part human/ part animal for parts just isn't right. God help us.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
My bad, just saw additional article on this subject in Newsweek, it ain't just Chinese, good old American scientists are involved also- they are doing it for the genetics- justification is "real people dying"- so scientists are injecting- sheep, goats, dogs, cats, monkeys- I just lied, but sheep were "used"- some scientist for sure are into the GOD complex-...I'm too old for this stuff. Right up there with frozen bodies, waiting for the future cure....some folks afraid of death. Taxes and death two sure things.....maybe. WOW.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
May be moved to a different forum. Who knows.

The Island of Doctor Moreau comes to mind.

Even without the hybrid stuff, I think it was that movie where the little person played on top of Brando's piano at the same time.

Life is unrelenting and weird.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Once again people are trying to compare God to science in an attempt to undermine scientific research that could save many, many human lives. For some odd reason I think God would approve of that. Maybe that's why we have religious freedom that supposedly prevents one religion from inflicting their religious beliefs on the rest of us.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
God is no respector of humans, He is not even a respector of human life. God is Holy. I think you should read up, because God is who He says he is, and human life is not a false idol. What is a mans life? it's like grass and the glory of man is the flower of grass. That means they are insignificant.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
I was amazed this type of "thing" was going on.....I'm aware in small numbers people are doped, an organ is removed, and it goes on the black market....JMHO, that stinks, but it is world....your stance is science wins- if we can do it, do it....it helps people who are desperate for hearts, lungs, kidneys, etc., etc.- just read a US company has developed a pig with capability to be compatible with humans- ie use pig kidneys, hearts, etc. for mankind. I'd guess we could be headed for a ninety year old to get a new heart, eyes, etc....when would the life cycle end---never---wonder if Medicare will pay for all. WOW, life is very complicated. I'm not for injecting human dna into animals to make something we can chose to harvest. I don't want my tax dollars to pay for animal parts put into humans to keep them alive. JMHO. Peace.

E
Legend
Legend
E
The Chinese have done gene edits on human fetuses with CRISPR techology. Basically "design a baby"

CRISPR is an amazing thing. It is like playing God. But it needs to be used responsibly.

This is a bit different than Pitdawg breeding, making human/monkey babies, but if you want to learn more about CRISPR there is a documentary on Netflix named Unnatural Selection.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
My issue was more about you bringing up the God complex. Scientists have always pushed the envelope in research. Technology just wasn't far enough along and advanced to the stage where this was possible before. Back then things like Smallpox was eradicated, Tuberculosis, Measles and Rubella. The motivating factor is saving lives. Pig valves have been used replacing human heart valves beginning in 1965 so I have no idea where you are getting your information from. If what you're claiming is true it would be the next logical step to using pig valves in humans. As far as tax dollars being used, since you provide on links or sources to anything you're saying I have no way to know any accuracy about anything you're claiming.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... What the World has come to- Chinese Scientist are making Human/Monkeys

Link Copied to Clipboard