Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
You can't undervalue what a Browns home field advantage means this season. Listening to Tomlin's presser after the game, he mentioned "hostile environment" contributing to their loss at least 3-4 times. I can't imagine what that place sounded like on Myles' safety sack to start the game.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Tomlin said probably 5 times in his post game PC: "this is a tough environment" or "they are really good on their home turf" ... the numbers are really proving that

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
As expected. I watched "Get Up." I was wondering if we played the Steelers?

All that was talked about was how bad the Steeler offense was and how bad Pickett is. Who is to blame Pickett, Canada, or Tomlin?

I am sure Stephan A will be more of the same.

We played the Bengals out of the gate and beat them. Played the Niners when they were undefeated. Beat them.

Beat the Ravens when they were red hot and being spoken of as having an MVP in Lamar. And them being a Super Bowl candidate.

Then we play a 6-3 Steeler team who everyone picked to win. We win and the conversation is that the Steelers are bad.

I guess the Browns will have to win out before we are recognized has having a football team.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Tomlin said probably 5 times in his post game PC: "this is a tough environment" or "they are really good on their home turf" ... the numbers are really proving that

So you mean a losing coach is looking for excuses other than himself as to why his team lost? I've never heard of such a thing!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

So you mean a losing coach is looking for excuses other than himself as to why his team lost? I've never heard of such a thing!
well, I hadn't heard of him be that adamant about an opposing team's environment before. It just stood out to me

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by bonefish
Then we play a 6-3 Steeler team who everyone picked to win.

I think you mean everyone who isn't a professional odds maker. Vegas had the Browns as favorites. The talking heads get paid no matter what they say or who wins.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
well, I hadn't heard of him be that adamant about an opposing team's environment before. It just stood out to me

I had no idea you listened to Tomlin's post game interviews when he played teams other than the Browns. Good to know.

#gmstrong
R
Legend
Legend
R
Get up ended the segment with neither team would win a playoff game.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Honestly, I think it's perfect for this team. I hope the media poops all over them leading up to every game.

Edit: to be clear, I meant what I said as far as motivation for the Browns

Last edited by oobernoober; 11/20/23 02:49 PM.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This just in: oober thinks the Browns are poop

wink

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I am hoping to see DTR and the receivers get more into sync.

Every quarterback throws a different ball. Receivers have to get used to his timing and speed.

It should improve every week.

This team knows who they are. We have a playing personality. We play 60 and we don't back down.

Legend
Legend
I guess that's why they call us the "stains".

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We really need Aaron Rodgers to tell all the Browns fans to relax.

Doom and gloom. I thought the season was lost when Chubb went down. After wins against the 49ers, Raisins and Steelers this season is not lost.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

Yeah, that seems to be working out so well for Jets fans.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
F
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
F
Originally Posted by bonefish
As expected. I watched "Get Up." I was wondering if we played the Steelers?

All that was talked about was how bad the Steeler offense was and how bad Pickett is. Who is to blame Pickett, Canada, or Tomlin?

I am sure Stephan A will be more of the same.

We played the Bengals out of the gate and beat them. Played the Niners when they were undefeated. Beat them.

Beat the Ravens when they were red hot and being spoken of as having an MVP in Lamar. And them being a Super Bowl candidate.

Then we play a 6-3 Steeler team who everyone picked to win. We win and the conversation is that the Steelers are bad.

I guess the Browns will have to win out before we are recognized has having a football team.

I guess maybe we make other teams, bad? I can live with that.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

Yeah, that seems to be working out so well for Jets fans.

Nope, he was telling that to Packer fans.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Question regarding fans' opinon of the defense

Link Copied to Clipboard