Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Hello my fellow DawgTalkers! Looking to potentially surprise my wife and kids with tickets to this game for my wife's birthday. I would need 4 together. Does anyone know of anyone selling, or anyone looking to sell? I found 4 on Stubhub in Section 147 going for $150 each, but looking to see if anyone is looking to sell that will get us closer to midfield at similar cost? This would their first game so I want to make it as memorable as possible! THANK YOU AND GO BROWNS!!

“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” -Steve Jobs.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
They’ll be a lot cheaper if Deshaun doesn’t play again this week. Tickets against the 49ers were going for 98 bucks each in the first couple rows of the uppers. - Then they announced that Deshaun wasn’t playing and I was able to get them for 35 bucks each on stubhub. It makes no sense to buy them now. The price won’t go any higher than what you’re seeing on the market currently.

1 member likes this: jfanent
Legend
Legend
exactly ... you can get decent seats for pretty cheap, especially right before game time

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
E
Legend
Legend
E
Look on ticketmaster before stubhub. Stubhub has higher fees and sometimes the same ticket is listed both places.

No Craps Given
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Browns vs. Cardinals Tickets

Link Copied to Clipboard