Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by dawglover05
I really hit the hornet nest with a stick. My dad went to Michigan, so most people in my family are huge Michigan fans. I'm the lone Ohio State fan. I sent a text out to my family that said:

"Man, this CJ Stroud guy can really throw for a lot of TDs when the defense doesn't know what the playcall will be..."

The fallout is real.

Sometimes you just have to tell the family to F off and tell it like it is. If they shun you from the family, they never really loved you in the first place.

I disagree.

You never let a team "favorite" over ride a family connection. You can disagree, as I do with my one brother. but you never tell them to F off. Same with politics.

Arch:
God love ya, I think you may have missed the point of 'Peen's post, this time.

Here's how I read it: 'Peen responded to '05 like we were all sitting at a table in a Browns Backer's bar. '05 tells his story to the table, and 'Peen drops his line, deadpan-style... like a standup comic, -and Clem gets his joke, without the use of purple text, hence the 3 rofl's I dropped on his post. Game recognizes game.

I could be wrong- and if so, I offer mea culpas up-front for speaking for 'Peen without his permission, but I truly read that entire interaction as 'jokey conversation'... not something to be taken seriously/literally.

'Peen and I see many PP topics from different sides of the 50 yard line, but I've never perceived him as the kind of guy who would actually, literally practice family ostracization as a personal policy.

There is only one person who can clear up the details of our conversation, arch. Typed words on a flat screen are a poor substitute for face-to-face interaction.

Help us, 'Peen?

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Dawgs4Life #2040744 11/07/23 08:43 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
boy, the Jets offense is really bad

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawgs4Life #2040759 11/07/23 11:46 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Their offense was offensive.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 27 Cardinals 0 Other Games

Link Copied to Clipboard