Page 2 of 2 1 2
Rishuz #2041278 11/11/23 10:19 PM
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Originally Posted by Rishuz
I don't mind the talking as long as they back it up.

I'll add Roquan Smith talked a lot of smack before game 1 then went out and backed it up in our house.
Yeah I’m for it as well, but we don’t have the best record doing that. Especially against Baltimore. They are on a roll right now and dismantled the team that just beat us the week before

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
leadtheway #2041311 11/12/23 11:06 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by leadtheway
we don't have depth at all on the line, anywhere right now. we made did nothing to address that at the trade deadline.

We have depth the problem is they are all injured.

Ty Nsekhe IR
Willis IR
Thanos... injured
Forbes IR
Dunn IR
Deaton IR
Conklin IR

So are you saying we need to blame AB for kneecaping them in a dark ally, or blame him for not being the only nfl GM to carry 10 starting O=lineman on the roster?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
yeah our OL problem isn't on AB ... our depth has been decimated. We had a good unit IMO

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted by Steubenvillian
Originally Posted by leadtheway
All the injuries, then add in Myles giving them bulletin board material. Will probably get ugly. If I’m the ravens I’m running it down our throat

What did Myles say, I missed it?

He said what most people would ehrn asked about Jackson vs Burrow as to who is the better QB. He basically said that Burrow is a better passer, while Jackson's strength lies if his ability to run for huge yardage andn multiple TDs against amost anyone. As a QB ... a passer .... he gave the nod to Burrow.

Probably not a good question to answer this week, but he did so very in a manner that was respectful to both.

not really. he showed both QB's respect and said that Burrow has done more in terms of playoff wins etc so he would give him the nod.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 33 Ravens 31 Injuries

Link Copied to Clipboard