Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
I kind of think I'd rather the Browns beat the Steelers in a Wild card game then another team

Let them Steelers know who's boss !

The Browns beat them in the last playoff game they played

Keep doing it !

Hell Yeah !!

WOOF ! WOOF !

We wouldn't see the stoolers till the AFC Championship game, in our house. And I believe that with the way today is going, they would have to play the #2 seed Buf/Mia winner away and then if they would win, they would have to go to the ratbirds

Dang ! Well good info thank you !

Still beat them though smile

B
All Pro
All Pro
B
woohoo, avoided the shutout!

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Why didn't jags just kick the fg? Was plenty of time left

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
Originally Posted by slick
Why didn't jags just kick the fg? Was plenty of time left
who knows but they can ponder that the rest of the off season sitting at home

B
Legend
Legend
B
Now that the jags have made it a 8 point game, maybe they wish they had. Still 14 minutes to go....much can happen.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Damn steelers are in and we have to play the texans with stroud and a healthy texans defense.

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
It's a good thing I don't have to cheer for anything, because I don't have a voice due to death plague 2024 ..... crazy

What exactly is the death plague? (I'm sick too.)

I am coughing up nothing for hours ..... then huge chunks of some radioactive looking stuff. When I lie down to sleep, my throat makes some weird nopise, like I swallowed a cat that won't shut the heck up. My throat is burning like I just swallowed ignited jet fuel ...... and those are the nicest symptoms. It's not Co-Vid. I took a test. My doctor has me on several different medicines, but so far it's not helping.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
[/quote]

I am coughing up nothing for hours ..... then huge chunks of some radioactive looking stuff. When I lie down to sleep, my throat makes some weird nopise, like I swallowed a cat that won't shut the heck up. My throat is burning like I just swallowed ignited jet fuel ...... and those are the nicest symptoms. It's not Co-Vid. I took a test. My doctor has me on several different medicines, but so far it's not helping.[/quote]

I hate it when this happens.

Legend
Legend
It's a good thing I don't have to cheer for anything, because I don't have a voice due to death plague 2024 ..... crazy

I am coughing up nothing for hours ..... then huge chunks of some radioactive looking stuff. When I lie down to sleep, my throat makes some weird nopise, like I swallowed a cat that won't shut the heck up. My throat is burning like I just swallowed ignited jet fuel ...... and those are the nicest symptoms. It's not Co-Vid. I took a test. My doctor has me on several different medicines, but so far it's not helping.

Sorry to hear that.

I've had a cold/chest cold/sore throat and splitting headaches for over 2 months now. Sometimes my nose is like a faucet. Everytime I feel like I'm getting better it starts again. I've never had something like this in all my 58 years where it comes back at ya just when you think you're over it. What happened to my antibodies? I will probably go to the doctors this week. Both my sisters have the same symptoms and can't get rid of it either. WTH? P.S. Everyone tested negative for Covid.

-Good luck buddy!

Legend
Legend

Sorry to hear that.

I've had a cold/chest cold/sore throat and splitting headaches for over 2 months now. Sometimes my nose is like a faucet. Everytime I feel like I'm getting better it starts again. I've never had something like this in all my 58 years where it comes back at ya just when you think you're over it. What happened to my antibodies? I will probably go to the doctors this week. Both my sisters have the same symptoms and can't get rid of it either. WTH? P.S. Everyone tested negative for Covid.

-Good luck buddy!

And to you and yours as well.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Probably RSV.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Probably RSV.

I'm thinking the same thing. Going to my doctors tomorrow (Tuesday).

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
good luck buddy .. heal up

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
1 member likes this: 3rd_and_20
Legend
Legend
Get healthy! We have a playoff game to win. Hope you all manage to get better ASAP. Glad to hear its's not COVID!

Sounds nasty, sure it feels worse. Chicken soup IV's all around, maybe.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
1 member likes this: 3rd_and_20
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Yesterday's game was tough to watch for the obvious reasons, but I have to say that it seemed like our back-ups played better as the game went on. It was nice to be able to have a game like this and the experience our players got can't hurt.

Legend
Legend
Once Jamar & Mixon hit their contract escalators, it seemed like they kinda faded away and things got easier for us.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
good luck buddy .. heal up

Thanks, I'm trying. I'll see what my doctor says tomorrow.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 14 Bengals 31 Gameday at Cincinnati

Link Copied to Clipboard