Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Every year the new SB commercials come out and sometimes threads are created about them. I'm not even sure which forum they belong in to be honest. They're not about a sport but they are related to a sporting event. So I chose this forum. Some of these commercials get leaked early and here is a pretty star studded SB commercial that was leaked early to get the thread started.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: GMdawg
R
Legend
Legend
R
That’s a great start. I enjoyed that.

Legend
Legend
good one!

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

#gmstrong
R
Legend
Legend
R
The Ben affleck one wins hands down.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I thought so too.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
While this isn't Super bowl commercial related I certainly didn't consider it a Pure Football topic nor deserving of its own thread so i thought i would drop it in here.............

Super Bowl was the most-watched program ever in the US, averaging 123.7 million viewers

The longest Super Bowl game will also go down as the most-watched program in U.S. television history.

According to Nielsen and Adobe Analytics, Kansas City’s 25-22 overtime victory over San Francisco on Sunday night averaged 123.7 million viewers across television and streaming platforms. That shattered last year’s mark of 115.1 million for Kansas City’s last-play victory over Philadelphia and is a 7% increase.

Nielsen updated its numbers Tuesday after releasing an early figure of 123.4 million on Monday night.

The game was televised by CBS, Nickelodeon and Univision and streamed on Paramount+ as well as the NFL’s digital platforms.

Nielsen also said a record 202.4 million watched at least part of the game across all networks, a 10% jump over last year’s figure of 183.6 million.

The CBS broadcast averaged 120.3 million. The network’s previous mark for its most-watched Super Bowl was 112.34 million for the 2016 game between the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers.

Some of the increase can be attributed to a change in the way viewers are counted. Nielsen began including out-of-home viewers in its ratings in 2020, but only from 65% of the country. That measurement is expected to expand to include all 50 states later this year.

Sunday’s game was only the second of the 58 Super Bowls to go to overtime. The previous one was in 2017, when New England rallied from a 28-3 deficit and beat Atlanta 34-28.

“I was managing my expectations, but I had a bit of hope that it would happen,” CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus said of overtime, which was set up when San Francisco kicker Jake Moody had an extra point blocked in the fourth quarter, which kept it a three-point game. “I can’t imagine a Super Bowl any better or more exciting than this.”

Kansas City sent it to overtime on Harrison Butker’s field goal. After the 49ers kicked a field goal on the opening possession of OT, the Chiefs won when Patrick Mahomes threw a 3-yard touchdown pass to Mecole Hardman.

This Super Bowl had the added attraction of Taylor Swift in attendance. The pop superstar is dating Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, a romance that has brought new fans to the NFL.

It was the second straight year the Super Bowl averaged more than 100 million viewers after a period where four of the five games before 2023 had fallen short of that number because of cord-cutting. That included 95.2 million for the 2021 Super Bowl between Tampa Bay and Kansas City, which was the game’s lowest TV-only average since 2007.

Univision averaged 2.3 million viewers, the highest Super Bowl viewership on record for a Spanish-language network. The Super Bowl has been televised in Spanish in the United States since 2014.

Nielsen also said Tuesday that Usher’s Super Bowl halftime performance averaged 129.3 million viewers — the most-watched Super Bowl halftime on record and a 7% increase from Rihanna’s last year (121 million).

Nickelodeon’s kids-centric broadcast, the first alternate feed of a Super Bowl, averaged 1.2 million.

The NFL playoffs averaged 38.5 million viewers the first three weekends, a 9% increase over last year.

That followed a regular season that averaged 17.9 million, tied for the second highest since averages were first tracked in 1995.

https://apnews.com/article/super-bo...j6fwSAbHqHKIu1KbqAeuH8ZK6U-BkizM4xj770UE

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum 2024 Super Bowl Commercials

Link Copied to Clipboard