Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Their problem with this law is they has not been any conception. Conception (or fertilization) is when sperm and an egg join together. It's one of the many steps that happen to create a pregnancy. They are trying to claim they're children before they are ever inseminated. It is impossible for an egg alone to ever become a child since that egg has never been inseminated.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Somebody needs to make that judge sit on those eggs until they hatch… then he can have his little fascist rule.

Legend
Legend
My poor omelet.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Their problem with this law is they has not been any conception. Conception (or fertilization) is when sperm and an egg join together. It's one of the many steps that happen to create a pregnancy. They are trying to claim they're children before they are ever inseminated. It is impossible for an egg alone to ever become a child since that egg has never been inseminated.

I disagree with the ruling, but wanted to clarify that the eggs have been inseminated and are now a frozen embryo.... they haven't been implanted into the mother or surrogate....

Your argument of an embryo never becoming a child if not implanted holds up thought...

I really think most of the country would support a partial ban on abortions... something like a 12 or 15 week ban... while I'm not a proponent of abortion by any means, I think there needs to be some common sense middle ground..

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That's the problem these days neither side will compromise which is killing this country.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by GMdawg
That's the problem these days neither side will compromise which is killing this country.

And what would you propose that compromise be?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I won't really weigh in on what type of compromise would be proper. I'm not a woman. I have never given birth or had giving birth forced upon me through laws. I haven't had society dictate to me that I must be forced to have a child. I'm pretty sure I would be against that if I were. I think men who don't have vaginas should stay out of women's vaginas unless it's for consensual sex.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Something neither side will like that meets in the middle.

Somewhere between 12 to 15 weeks with exceptions for the mothers life and health, and for rape/incest.

Legend
Legend

For me, it's simple, let voters decide if a woman has the right to decide for themselves! Put it on the ballot in November. Not state by state, but nationally.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Whatcha got against state rights lol

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Thanks for the reply Bud.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Your welcome bud. thumbsup

Legend
Legend

Nothing, Just want it on a national scale. That's the only way to do it. Kinda like the way that Roe worked.

But once approved by the people, Old men need to stay the hell out of it.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot

For me, it's simple, let voters decide if a woman has the right to decide for themselves! Put it on the ballot in November. Not state by state, but nationally.

No, community standards allow for differences.

This isn't a federal issue, it is a local issue as it has been deemed by the SCOTUS.

They just said throw it back to the states, it isn't a federal issue.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

Nothing, Just want it on a national scale. That's the only way to do it. Kinda like the way that Roe worked.

But once approved by the people, Old men need to stay the hell out of it.

I think Old Men getting "INTO IT" is where this whole mess started
naughtydevil naughtydevil naughtydevil

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

No, community standards allow for differences.

This isn't a federal issue, it is a local issue as it has been deemed by the SCOTUS.

They just said throw it back to the states, it isn't a federal issue.

I don't care what your opinion is. I don't trust your opinion at all.. Let the voters decide

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You seem to indicate that a women's rights should be dictated according to where they live. That's an interesting take.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Pit....outside of these "United States"- how many women control/ have "equal rights"- in the Arab world, Asian world, Africa,.....vast majority have unequal rights--- in America it's lot closer than vast majority.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I'm not sure how the "We're not as bad as those Guys" makes this any better. And I'm not sure how a woman's rights being dictated by their geographic location is justified either.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I'm not sure how the "We're not as bad as those Guys" makes this any better. And I'm not sure how a woman's rights being dictated by their geographic location is justified either.

I was honestly trying to figure out why he even made that statement? Does he assume it makes it ok for woman in the US to not have equal rights because they don't have them in other countries?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend

I was honestly trying to figure out why he even made that statement? Does he assume it makes it ok for woman in the US to not have equal rights because they don't have them in other countries?

Why wouldn't you just ask him rather than asking Pit to rent a crystal ball? Bizarre.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
B
Legend
Legend
B

On equal rights....if a woman can abdicate her responsibility to be a parent, why can't a man do the same...that would be equal rights.

If a woman can say she isn't ready to be a parent, no matter the reason, a man should have that equal right.

You are for equal rights... Right?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE

Why wouldn't you just ask him rather than asking Pit to rent a crystal ball? Bizarre.

Because I felt like it. You got a problem with it?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

On equal rights....if a woman can abdicate her responsibility to be a parent, why can't a man do the same...that would be equal rights.

If a woman can say she isn't ready to be a parent, no matter the reason, a man should have that equal right.

You are for equal rights... Right?

Yes, I'm all for equal rights. So, if a man and woman have sex, and she gets preggers, why is it that only the womans body is regulated? What's equal about that?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus In unprecedented decision, Alabama’s Supreme Court ruled frozen embryos are children. It could have chilling effects on IVF, critics say

Link Copied to Clipboard