Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mike Offline OP
Raven
OP Offline
Raven
I just wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU to all of you, to whom I consider my friends...You have made me welcome at times and then on some occasions, you have "humbled me" when it was needed. I just wanted to say thanks again because it's not often that we take the time between one another to say "Thank You for Being a Friend" whether you agree or disagree with each other in life, that's what friends will do..So, once again, Thank you to all on this board / site.....

B
Legend
Legend
B
Your Welcome.

Thank-you to you too.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Same to you, and all fellow browns fan's

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Humbled for sure last year. Where you one of those fans that were rubbing our noses in injuries and defeats in years prior?

I love TALKING FOOTBALL with fans that from division rivals. Regardless of who wins or loses. Some Pittsburgh fans that try to rub your nose in their tems victories, like it was a personel victory over you yourself, will actually get upset when I tell them the positives about their team, like how I knew Paulamalu, Miller and Big Ben were great picks, the resect I have/had for Bettis, Big Bens ability to throw it over a defense from anywhere on the field(in the pocket or on the run), before last year their good o-line play, Casey Hampton being a mountain in the middle, Harrison being a beast of a LB, Cowhers ability to plug in defenders after top FAs bolt for the money they earned from being in Cowhers system.

Cant say what Ive said about the Ravens because I havnt talked football with many ravens fans around here. Wouldnt have much to say anyways because it pisses me off to see them try to win every game with thuggery, unsportsman like conduct, and intimidation more than any other team in the NFL. Stover is lifetime accurate and Reed is a beast when healthy. I wanted him in Cleveland. McCallister is a top CB. WRs are thin, Boller is a bust and could be gone now that Billick is outta here, their o-line is also going downhill. I hate seeing Lewis celebrate after a tackle 5 yards downfield. Billick was an overrated offensive guru.

Not only is it funny to see the looks on a Steelers fans face when I give the Steelers props talking football, Ive seen them get up and walk away, after they saw that they werent bringing me down, because their team had a better record. My favorite is when you see a Steeler fan with a cheap jacket and hat they got for X-mas during the Steelers run for the Super Bowl, and they are talking bad about the Browns record in previose years saying "They will never be good, they suck and will always suck". But when you try to talk football with them by giving their team props, they look at you all confused and say "I really dont know much about the players, I really just enjoy watching them win" Thats a god honest qoute I have heard from numerous Steeler fans. Basicly, they know nothing about football, have a low self esteem and like rubbing it in to the majority when their teams aint doing so well. Which is well over half of NE Ohio Steeler fans. They dont even sit there and watch the games, just cheer when they win at the end of the game, saying "We Win!"

Whats even funnier is when these fans teams dont do well, they claim that they dont even watch football that much, that they just like the teams colors They also say "I perfer NASCAR anyways"

These fans will sit at the bar and watch the Browns game and cheer for them to lose rather then sit at home and watch their own team play. Then when the Browns are winning and they get tired of saying "They got lucky" or "The refs gave that to them" or "its about time they did something good, they had to eventually" ,they get up and leave before the final, after heckling fans minding their own business.

D
1st String
1st String
D

I hate the freakin Ravens & their fans

Legend
Legend
I have enjoyed having you around buddy

Your very welcome.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
I don't think he cares about the Ravens losing. He got attacked for becoming a Browns fan. Mike is one of those people that almost always has something good to say about anyone. He is a christian, and portrays himself as one.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You're Welcome Mike, you're a Class Act, and my invite to a game still stands if you are in the area, exceptions being the opener and squeelers game, and you don't mind the nose bleed section.

LET'S GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[b]WOOF WOOF[b]
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Lots of opinions make DT a fun little diversion.

T
All Pro
All Pro
T

The Mammal
Legend
Legend
Well Mike, just know that if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew, you'd see the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say "thank you for being a friend."

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's been good having you around man. The Ravens suck, but you don't

Our honor defend, we will fight to the end, for OHIO! GO BUCKS!
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Well Mike, just know that if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew, you'd see the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say "thank you for being a friend."

Sorry 79, that just sounds a bit weird.....

No need for the thanks Mike. You came here, and built up respect. Kudos to you.

[Linked Image from sternfannetwork.com]
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Thank you to all, my Browns fan friends....

Link Copied to Clipboard