Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Y
Quote:

U-Verse is awesome. I nearly crapped my pants when I saw I got STO (out here in San Diego). And I've found it's cheaper than anything else out there.

Do they black out the games though? I could watch Pirates, Indians and Reds games in Columbus. I tried watching some other teams games through their stations but games would be blacked out. You could watch all the way through pre-game and then the blackness fell.

#gmstrong
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Quote:

U-Verse is awesome. I nearly crapped my pants when I saw I got STO (out here in San Diego). And I've found it's cheaper than anything else out there.

Do they black out the games though? I could watch Pirates, Indians and Reds games in Columbus. I tried watching some other teams games through their stations but games would be blacked out. You could watch all the way through pre-game and then the blackness fell.

I'm interested as well. It could sway me to U-verse. DirecTv gave me 4 free months of STO last year and it was beautiful (complete with games).

#gmstrong
G
All Pro
All Pro
G
I switched to UVerse about 2 months ago from Time Warner. We get two HD streams. So if we are recording an HD show and watching another and I want to watch something on another TV I just watch in on the non HD channel - no big deal to me since the only HD TV we have is in the living room anyway.

Also, I love how you can record a show and watch it on any TV in the house. With TW you had to watch recorded shows on the TV with the box. I hated that.

Another big plus for me was NFL Network!

The only negative feedback I have is occasionally we have had a channel freeze up for a minute or so, but it hasn't happened recently. Oh that, and I no longer get to watch More Sports & Les Levine.

On a sidenote - Anyone else a fan of Tosh.O on Comedy Central? My favorite show to record!

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
One thing that I didn't realize I would enjoy so much until I would go to a friends house was the almost immediate switch between channels. No more 1-3 second delay as the satellite or cable finds the channel and makes the switch.

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

Anyone else a fan of Tosh.O on Comedy Central

LOVE Tosh.O

I record it on my u-verse DVR!

#gmstrong
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Tosh.0 is great. So's his standup special, "Completely Serious", from a couple years ago. You can stream it on Netflix.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I saw him perform in Cleveland about 3 years ago, it was a great show.

Eat it Phil...
O
Legend
Legend
O
Queued up...

Back when I had the ultimo package (or whatever it's called) with my former roommates, we got STO. I'm pretty sure they didn't black out any Indians games, but I can't remember for sure. I don't watch much baseball.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum AT&T U-verse - any opinions?

Link Copied to Clipboard