Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Rookie
Rookie
A
I do not judge. As for airsoft , my 9 year old can shoot. I haven't read your comments but am a firm believer in use and control. I'll check your post out but think we most likey are one the same page. Weapons are not an issue, my issue is with those who have weapons but are not educated. You seem to understand that after this post, it is others I worry about! Peace my Browns friend!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I can leave if you want that, I won't sweat it one bit, but decided it was for me. I'll leave if you fans want me too. No sweat off my back, I do not intent to offend so you tell me what you want me to do.

If you ask nicely, maybe Throwlong will start a poll as to whether you should leave or not.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

What the hell is going on?

T
Legend
Legend
T
OHH! you said Ric Flair's kid! I though you meant Ric Flair.

I thought Ric Flair died 4 years ago and I just hadn't noticed. Sure I think I've seen him since 2009, but it all could have been rebroadcasts of old stuff.

So Ric Flair is not dead. It's a shame about his kid. I never remember seeing a wrestler and being told that's Ric Flair's kid.

Wrestling kind of sucks. But the scariest thing about wrestling, is when they show the shots of the crowd and the middle aged ladies, who are so enthralled in the story, that's the scariest thing about wrestling.

Oh! and the senseless acts of violence that occur because people emulate what they see on T.V. And it's enough to want to boycott any advertiser after some scenes I saw in 2007.

And one of the worst things about wrestling is that Vince McMahon Bought it all! He ruined the back and forth of the top two brands, by trying to monopolize the industry and his brand spotlights on some of the least desireable traits of that kind of show. ( flamboyant characters, lots of time with all talk and no action, and too much time watching dancing doufuses, and characters that don't fit personalities.)
Those are just a few. ( bringing in radio disc jokeys, and pro football players to feature in some of his yearly pay per views, Having too many pay per view gimmic shows, Having staged character weddings, and making the signing of a paper to have a match a feature of any show. )

Ah Phooey!

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

Nope. I stumbled across this site. I read Dawgchat, Dawgbones and a few others not to go into detail, but came a cross this site and it looked as if you peeps seem smart. I can leave if you want that, I won't sweat it one bit, but decided it was for me. I'll leave if you fans want me too. No sweat off my back, I do not intent to offend so you tell me what you want me to do. I am open minded but love the Browns.

Hey man, no one wants you to leave. You replied to a thread that last had a reply by DevilDawg on Mon Mar 16 2009 at 07:47 AM. It is over 4 years old - that is what people are amused about. No need to get all up in arms over it - it's just funny when threads come back from the dead. Though I must say this is the most confusing, amusing thread I have seen in a very long time.

#gmstrong
A
Rookie
Rookie
A
Quote:

Quote:

Nope. I stumbled across this site. I read Dawgchat, Dawgbones and a few others not to go into detail, but came a cross this site and it looked as if you peeps seem smart. I can leave if you want that, I won't sweat it one bit, but decided it was for me. I'll leave if you fans want me too. No sweat off my back, I do not intent to offend so you tell me what you want me to do. I am open minded but love the Browns.

Hey man, no one wants you to leave. You replied to a thread that last had a reply by DevilDawg on Mon Mar 16 2009 at 07:47 AM. It is over 4 years old - that is what people are amused about. No need to get all up in arms over it - it's just funny when threads come back from the dead. Though I must say this is the most confusing, amusing thread I have seen in a very long time.

Thanks brother. Now I sound like Hogan. I just do not want to upset others, and if I do I know where the door is. I work with addicts and it sucks to a degree because the majority are not bad, they made mistakes. Somewhere down the line they took the wrong road and for me as a human and doing what I do hurts when others knowing they are not bad people, they just went down a bad road. Thank you for not just caring but thank you for understanding that addiction can be a bitch, I wish all addicts recover but will they? No. Sorry if I offended anyone. Peace my brothers and sisters, I love you all!

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I am literally LOL'ing. What is going on around here? Im so confused and amused at the same time. Dont leave Annihilator, but you may want to grow some thicker skin...this is the internets after all.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

What the hell is going on?

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
airplane?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I was saying he needs a life due to him constantly bringing up the Armonty Bryant arrest he needs a life due to him constantly bringing up the Armonty Bryant arrest .

I have no idea what HIPPA laws have to do with that.

You have me confused with someone else? This is the first time I've mentioned this guy outside of the "Armonty Bryant got arrested for DUI" thread.

OVI. DUI's are non existent and it is that way to give the police more say in the matter who they think is driving impaired compared to driving under the influence. I am being somewhat technical here but I am also trying to teach as well. Big difference, our countries laws are a mess, they take OVI's serious but want to make some area's open container which does nothing then give people a bigger opportunity to screw up. Sad in my book.

What does your post have to do with mine that you quoted?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm pretty sure this thread is why this emoticon was made....

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
LOUD NOISES !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Another Wrestler bites the dust.

Link Copied to Clipboard