Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#368847 03/24/09 10:36 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Every time I go in to change my sig, etc., I go to submit the changes and it'll say my passwords don't match.

I never touched my passwords. It's done this the last 3 times I've made changes. It's not a huge deal as you have to go back and re-enter your password and then re-confirm, but wondered why is this happening? Anybody else getting this at all? I don't want to end up with it somehow changing and not being able to log in, or something goofy like that. I doubt that it would, but it was just strange.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
The reason it is happening is the same reason Purp has bought so much new equipment. The stuff we're running on is fail.

A lot of us are experiencing weird aberrations in the way the board handles our requests. The other day, when I clicked "login" from the Main Index page all it did was refresh the Main Index page.

Purp's goal is to have the new equipment up and running before the draft. (here's the update ) When that happens we're all going to have a much better experience here on the board.

If it does happen that you are unable to login please let us know by using the "contact us" link at the bottom left of the page. The email isn't functioning all that great either right now but we'll do our best to help get you logged in.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Yeah, I had read the update on the new server (can't wait).

I just wasn't sure if this was something related, or if I had something goofy going on. I just didn't want to go in there one day and have something funny happen where it would change my password.

I know you don't like me, but don't lock me out of the house!

j/k

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Issue with 'My Home' page

Link Copied to Clipboard