Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Well with the arrest of drunken DUI murderer Dante Stallworth the Cleveland Clowns are ahead of the Bengals in roster criminals now, ironic since your smack seems to center on the Bengals with criminal pasts.

P.S. - You Clowns blow. I can guarantee you of one thing, the Bengals will lay TWO beatdowns on you Clowns this season.
Your are OWNED by the whole division!

-Med-

Raven
Raven
You have got to be kidding me, the proud fan of the Cincy outlaws, the most notorious band of NFL crims since the Ravens lost the crown to you guys last year, which was a banner year for the Cinci PD in terms of revenue and OT for the NFL.....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It was an unfortunate accident but if Stallworth was indeed drunk then he deserves what he gets.

Cincinnati Bengals
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 272-354-2
Playoff Record (all-time) : 5-8 (Last appearance after 2005 season)
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 2 appearances
Championships Won:0

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Medmann Offline OP
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
Quote:

It was an unfortunate accident but if Stallworth was indeed drunk then he deserves what he gets.

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Clowns
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 0 appearances
Championships won: 0
(Anything won before the merger in the 60's doesn't count, think of those trophies as preseason or minor league championships. Those were won back in the old days whene there were only 8 teams & teams took turns winning so everybody got a trophy kind of like grade schools today).

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Med if you knew anything at all about football you would know that there were 14 teams back in the 50's. Now i know how much you Bengals fans like to forget about the past (How else could you be Bengals fan unless you had a short term memory or you wouldn't be a Bengals fan considering they are 272-354-2 lifetime) but the world did exist before yesterday. By the way how many SuperBowls have the Bungles won, oh thats right they haven't won any either. You have the gall to talk smack when your team has never done anything in its entire existence and has been one of the laughing stocks of the NFL since Paul Brown passed away.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
L
Legend
Legend
L
We've won four NFL titles and Medmann is smacking us about championships?

We get one guy charged with something and a Bungles fan is smacking us?

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Look at the bright side Medman, The Bengals will soon be able to sign Stallworth to replace Houshyomama.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c

I would like to say what I'm thinking, but, the last time I did that in the Smackshack, even though what I posted was absolutely funny, I got banned for 15 days.

Interestingly enough, even though we just had a thread recently on what is allowed and what is not allowed, I've seen many examples of what is not allowed (according to the thread) yet it seems no one has been banned. Warned? That I don't know. But if masked profanity is a bannable offense, as we were told it was, I'm curious as to why it's still allowed.

Steeler
Steeler
wasn't that the thread where you made reference to somebody's mother?

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

Why, yes, yes it was. Don't forget the grandma I mentioned.

Maybe the problem was I said it about a steeler fan??

Anyway, that's over. I'm curious about the masked profanity. We were recently told that there can be NO masked profanity, yet I see it every day, and it's not masked all that well. Perhaps the ref's are sending warnings, huh?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Clowns
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 0 appearances
Championships won: 0
(Anything won before the merger in the 60's doesn't count, think of those trophies as preseason or minor league championships. Those were won back in the old days whene there were only 8 teams & teams took turns winning so everybody got a trophy kind of like grade schools today).

Hmmm...I think there's never been a tougher era played by tougher men than that pre merger era. But I suppose when you gotta grasp for straws to write your drivel you'll go for anything.

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
Quote:

It was a personal attack which is not allowed regardless of a poster's "fanhood."

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

Quote:

It was a personal attack which is not allowed regardless of a poster's "fanhood."

Personal attack? Okay, got it. It had nothing to do with the innuendo in my post, it was a "personal attack".

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A man died there is no reason for you to come on here trying to make smack about such a horrendous thing.

The fact that u would even consider trying to turn this whole situation into your whole little laughing matter is ridiculous.

Grow up.

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
That is correct. If you wish to quibble about it more, do so in PM or the Feedback forum. Not here.

J
Legend
Legend
J
Quote:

We were recently told that there can be NO masked profanity, yet I see it every day, and it's not masked all that well.

Just curious, where are you seeing all this? I haven't seen any that I can think of.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Last edited by Psydeffect; 04/03/09 09:28 PM.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I've only noticed it once, can't remember where it was. The thing is it was ass that was masked, and that one's allowed on here.

LIbertatem Defendimus!!

2010 Dawgtalkers NCAA Bracket Challenge Champ!!
A
Legend
Legend
A
You got my pm didn't you?

L
1st String
1st String
L
Quote:

So, personal attacks aren't allowed anymore? That's the way it should be, but now all the poor Stain fans are totally defenseless. That's all they had, and now they've taken away their pea shooters.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
AND THE BUNGLES TAKE THE LEAD!

Way to speak so soon Meds.

you had a good run Hank.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack The Cleveland Clowns now to be called the Cleveland Criminals.

Link Copied to Clipboard