Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
i want to know why my thread, and my poll was deleted from the boards?

#brownsgoodkarma
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
You used a cut/pasted article (blog?) for the basis of the poll and provided no link or credit as to who the author was, which is in direct violation of forum rules.

Reply with a link here and I will move it back to the poll forum if the link is credible.

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

#brownsgoodkarma
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
That's not a link to the article you posted but that is a blogger and is disallowed.

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
I see it now after much scrolling.

Blogger.

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
so what take that article out of the poll then...i wanted to know peoples thoughts on grossi, the article had nothing to do with the poll....i thought it was a good article

#brownsgoodkarma
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
Here's the author's bio and pic from that site just in case you don't understand and since I am about to log off:

Quote:

Hiko

Writing Topic(s): Browns
Email Hiko

Hiko was born and grew up in the thriving metropolis of Canton, OH. He graduated from NYU Film School, which was perhaps the biggest waste of money in the history of mankind since Reagan's Star Wars initiative. After stints in New York City, Miami, and Southern California, he has (for reasons unknown) returned to the football Mecca of his youth. He enjoys sushi, sex, and bullfights on acid.

Quote:

so what take that article out of the poll then

We can't edit posts with polls in them. If we could, we could edit/manipulate polls.

Quote:

i wanted to know peoples thoughts on grossi, the article had nothing to do with the poll

Then why post it? And without a link/credit? Run the poll again if you feel it's a valid poll. In the future, please be sure to post a link and/or credit to the author when posting an article.

Quote:

i thought it was a good article

It's not an "article" per se it is a fan-based blog which is disallowed.

Thanks.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum why was my grossi poll deleted?

Link Copied to Clipboard