Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
337 has been busy, but he said when he does try to log in on here, he's having issues and can't.

Per 337's email, he said, " I also can't log onto DT for some reason and haven't been able to for quite sometime. I don't know what's going on,,first it wouldn't load and when I enter my user info I get a blank screen. At work it's blocked so I am screwed. I haven't been able to try too much lately ..."

Any suggestions for him?

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tell him hello...I've been wondering about him.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Yeah, he said he wanted to get in touch with a few people on here. He's been busy, plus can't get on here. He doesn't have a cell right now to text him, but I'll e-mail him for sure.

Hopefully someone can figure it out, and I'll tell him to get his butt on here.

Legend
Legend
Tell him to try clearing his cookies, and making sure that he hasn't changed his firewall settings. I'm not sure if this board has problems with a firewall blocking private header information ... but the old board did.

I suppose it could be some weird configuration issue like PPE encountered with the uploads page ... so who knows?

I'd have him try those things and then maybe have him see if his login works from a different computer.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I sent him PPE's Email guess he never emailed him?

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
Another crazy thing that can interfere is if the computer's clock gets inadvertantly changed from the correct date. Sounds unrelated but I've seen cause issues. I'll also look into what I can from here.

Legend
Legend
That would absolutely cause problems because the cookie expirations happen based upon what date/time the computer believes it to be... so if things are off, the cookies could be either expiring immediately, or just not getting created at all.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Guess not, shotty.

I shot him another e-mail. His laptop is screwed up, so he's using his old desktop. Gave him a couple ideas you guys threw around.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Problem logging in - message from another poster

Link Copied to Clipboard