Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
We finished with a nice four game streak, earned a 5-11 record - which is an improvement over last year, and stock piled draft picks.

Should Mangini Return as HC?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 01/04/10 09:41 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Legend
Legend
I think Holmgren will can him, but I have no problem giving him a shot. The rub will be whether or not Mangini will accept being tutored into a new way of doing things.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Should he?...maybe
Will he...nope

In Holmgren I trust.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
The whole holmgren thing is just dumb. Its the fans being impatient and the owner having absolutely no resolve.

Mangini was the right hire. He is moving in the right direction and he has this team playing hard. So he build depth all season long and has stockpiled 11 picks to build on this depth.

And what happens-----we hire someone else to use those picks------and we undermine Mangini.

I hope that Holmgren can keep himself outta the picture concerning the coaching staff. And he needs to let Mangini build his team the way he wants. The guy knows what he's doing.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
L
Legend
Legend
L
Yes.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
He started with crap and the team improved.....and they played hard until the last game. It would be foolish to can him unless he can't/won't get on the same page as MH.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

He started with crap and the team improved.....and they played hard until the last game. It would be foolish to can him unless he can't/won't get on the same page as MH.

"Can't"...and...."Won't" He "can," but whether he succumbs to the "will" is the big question. Big Mike'll figure it out. It's really not in Mangini's hands, other than his "convincing" Big Mike.

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
If Parcells can get along with Jerry Jones then MH should be able to get along with EM.

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
You beat teams you were suppose to, and at times the team looked like it all but quit. NO! You throw the guy you hand picked for the GM job under the bus after 8 games, and the offensive coordinator you hired redefines the term inept. You bench a QB simply because you don't want to pay him...

Thanks, no thanks. Good bye Eric.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus End of Season : Should Mangini Return as HC in 2010?

Link Copied to Clipboard