Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Lemmie ask U sumptin..there was much debate that MH would let EM run his own offense ..correct?

Now what's transpired?

Who said that? Wasn't me. I always felt from the day we heard that Holmgren agreed to take the job that the offense would be upgraded,, to what, I wasn't sure,,.. Of course, since that time, some things have happened such as the addition of Gil Haskel to help tutor Daboll.

But it doesn't prove or disprove that MH is sincere in his praise of Mangini... So I think you are grasping at straws.

The thing you are missing is that we did indeed have a poor offense last year.. blame who or whatever you want.. but it was anemic..

Holmgren retained Mangini and most of his staff.. Then brought in someone to assist/tutor on the offensive side of the ball.. I'd expect nothing less from Holmgren...

How does this prove that Mangini is anything less than in charge as much as any HC is?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Who said that? Wasn't me.

Always a miss here..I said there was debate..and even U made comments on it..
My point..simple..most think EM is calling his shots..so lets look at how things are progressing..he's not installing any offense..MH/Haskgill are..and they going at Dayboll to implant it.
Phase 1.
Any trades that occure will be through MH/TH..phase 2.
It's also apparent MH did not like how EM handled the QB situation..so he's said what he wants to happen..funny..EM didn't utter those words..oh they'll ask him his thoughts (even though I'm sure Gini doesn't like BQ)..but the final decision won't be made by Eric.

But it doesn't prove or disprove that MH is sincere in his praise of Mangini... So I think you are grasping at straws.

Praise is relative Daman..it's not as deep as U want to grasp it to be..and I'm certainly not concerned about how much MH comments postively about Gini..of course he's going to praise him for the time being..dude has nothing else to stand on..and MH isn't going to verbally bash him..but certain quotes already show he's critiquing him..
All you need to do is follow the quotes ,see who's laying out the plan and you'll see who's in charge...EM doesn' have any more power than any other coach and he has far less power than he had last year..

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Holmgren on QBs at the Combine . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard