Next Thread
Print Thread
#484560 04/14/10 03:38 PM
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

Legend
Legend
I like the Berry pick. I haven't seen McCluster very much, so I really can't comment on him

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
My favorite part of that mock was the UFAs. Of course I love the Berry pick. But I dont think McCluster is in the Browns plans. Hes going to excell in special teams. The Browns already have Cribbs. The browns already have a scat back in Harrison and they already have a speedster player they can use for trick plays like end arounds and out of the Wilcat formation in Cribbs and Wallace. I know Wallace is the current #2 backup but Holmgren traded for Frye in hopes of him learneing the offense so the could use Wallace more in a WR role.

I would be thrilled if the Browns selected DE/OLB Sapp, CB Cook, and WR Lafell with their 3rd round picks but I highly doubt that any of those 3 will be there for the draft slot he has them being taken.

This guy also said Gocong is going to be an ILB. Thats the first time Ive heard that.

I have no problem with his late round picks. I have no idea if they would be available there or not but I would be disappointed with any picks 5th round on.

N
Legend
Legend
N
didn't want to start a new thread just to throw my mock into the wind, so i'll just put it here.

my rules: I pick players that are available at our picks based on a specific mock draft. http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

#7 Eric Berry, FS Tenn (whooo hooo)
#38 Chad Jones, SS LSU (their mock just didn't berak well for who I wanted. we need multiple S's, so it's not like I am outside of need, but I would want to trade back in the actual draft if we were picking him.)

#71 Ricky Sapp, OLB Clemson (knee concerns, but could be special)
#85 Alex Carrington, DE/DT Ark. St (some much needed youth and athleticism for our DL)

#92 JD Walton, OC/OG Baylor (starting RG and backup OC for us)
#134 Anthony Dixon RB Miss St
#146 Eric Decker, WR Minn
#160 Mike Tepper OT, Cal

(see I didn't forget about the offense)

#177 Clifton Geathers, DE USCar
#186 Zac Robinson, QB Okie State

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) here is a mock

Link Copied to Clipboard