Next Thread
Print Thread
#486185 04/21/10 12:12 AM
B
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
B
I've posted about this before, so many of you already have seen this story. But in case you haven't. A local Erie man, who's primary occupation was being a television engineer.. created a machine that blasts radio-waves through a persons body without harming any tissue. This radio-wave is strong enough though to basically heat metal and burn anthing that it's attached to... and with the help of nano-particle technology has shown to be 100% effective at killing cancer cells. This is not a cure, but if it works as they think it should it would be 1000% better then radiation, which everyone knows has very bad side effects. This project has been kept out of medical big business because John wanted it that way. He did not want it to be swept under the rug for more lucrative deals. I'm not really here to dispute that this might be a long shot... but its definitely a worthy cause. And shows some definite promise. Pepsi is holding a contest to give the top 2 worthy causes 250k... currently this is in 5th place. Voting closes at the end of the month. If you feel like I do, please vote every day until then...

http://www.refresheverything.com/KanziusCancerResearch

Here's more on the story...

"I'm a mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."
M
Legend
Legend
M
I'll look into it. Thanks for the info.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Please vote...

Link Copied to Clipboard