Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
... and we told him to get out.

Well, sorta.

Heath was up on the floor my daughter is on visiting kids, taking pics and giving out autographs and memorabilia. He was right by the door when someone came and asked if it was ok for "a Pittsburgh Steeler to come and visit our daughter."

I laughed, and said, and I quote, "I hate the Steelers. We're Browns fans. No Thanks."

He actually came to the doorway anyways and we quickly talked about the whole Lebron James fiasco. My wife did get an autographed pic for her step mom who is a fan as well as some DVD he gave her. Kenleigh was asleep.

But when she woke up, I told her that "a player from the Steelers came to visit her when she was sleeping. But I said, the Steelers stink, so he left."

She just smiled.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
R
Legend
Legend
R
Great story.

Would love to have that guy on our team.

Legend
Legend
That's what I thought the thread was about,....

Hope the kid is doing OK,....

Legend
Legend
Cool Story.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I met and conversed with Jack Lambert about a month and a half ago. He was pretty much as I expected.

The funny thing was that Christy didn' believe it was him. I introduced her to him, she shook his hand and said "You look different" and walked away.

Legend
Legend
Nice job 17! I hope he got a kick out of the fact that you wouldn't let him in.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
S
Legend
Legend
S
that guy is a hell of a player and sounds like a good dude.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'd sure love to have him on our team. He seems to be the antithesis of what's been going on with their players lately.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I met and conversed with Jack Lambert about a month and a half ago. He was pretty much as I expected.

The funny thing was that Christy didn' believe it was him. I introduced her to him, she shook his hand and said "You look different" and walked away.

Really? So you expcted him to be a donkey? I have met him 3 different times between my sisters going to Crestwood back in the early eighties, me growing up a Kent State season ticket holder, and one time I played hockey with him in Parma. He was exactly the same way he was on the football field except for a lot older and not a very good skater

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yep.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Heath Miller just visited us...

Link Copied to Clipboard