Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#630414 10/19/11 04:57 PM
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Well Clown fans new season same results once again. Does it ever get old saying how good you're going to be before the season and then having to eat crow after the first month?

Your coverboy Hillis has certainly let his ego swell. Last season you all proudly proclaimed, "He's one of Us!!!" but none of you realize he doesn't care about your city, he just cares about getting a fat contract after his one hit wonder season. Wow, Massaquoi and Robiskie are really lighting it up in their proverbial third season in the league huh? How many of you were saying those guys were going to break out big time this year?

Cleveland is a dump. Seriously. What does your city have going for it other than "Well, the river hasn't caught fire in twenty five years"? Your so called greatest player ever in Jim Brown would rather have had a failed Hollywood career instead of spending his prime years in a Browns uniform. Before you say anything negative about Carson Palmer, just remember, Carson at his worst is still better than any QB the Clowns have had in the past 40 years. (Waiting for Clowns fans to come and argue that both Sipe and Kosar deserve to be in the HOF. )

I'll leave you losers with a riddle: What does Jim Brown have more of: Career Rushing TD's or women beaten?

Legend
Legend
Your username...

Is Palmer4MVP...

I think I'm done here...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
N
Legend
Legend
N
did you go to the Colts game last week? heard it was considered a home game for them since over half of the whole 40K that bought tickets were dressed in blue&white.

how pathetic is it that Cinci can't even get behind their team when they are having a surprising good start to the year? sure, things will likely start to fall apart and it'll be the same old bungles, but for now you'd think people would try to enjoy it while it lasts, no?

#gmstrong
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Quote:

Your username...

Is Palmer4MVP...

I think I'm done here...

Palmer is still better than anything the Clowns have had in the past 40 years. You probably think Brian Sipe is the greatest QB of all time. Did he even win a playoff game?

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'll leave you losers with a riddle: What does Jim Brown have more of: Career Rushing TD's or women beaten?

So you're saying he would of fit right in with the Bengals, Ravens, and most notably the Steelers locker rooms?

Maybe...

If you ignore the fact that he was charged TWENTY YEARS AFTER he retired from Pro Football...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Your username...

Is Palmer4MVP...

I think I'm done here...

Palmer is still better than anything the Clowns have had in the past 40 years. You probably think Brian Sipe is the greatest QB of all time. Did he even win a playoff game?

Has Palmer?

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your username...

Is Palmer4MVP...

I think I'm done here...

Has Palmer?

don't let a silly thing like facts get in the way. you are talking to a Bengal fan afterall.

oh, and palmer4mvp - Sipe did win a NFL MVP award (Palmer has no such award). Sipe isn't the greatest QB of alltime (he's 3rd best just in Browns history), but he's better than Palmer's time with the Bengals.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The Bengals last won a playoff game on January 6, 1991, the 1990 season. Let's make a list of things that have happened since then, football-related or otherwise.

Scott Norwood missed the field goal in the Super Bowl (1991).

Duke won their first NCAA Tournament (1991).

Michael Jordan finally won an NBA title (1991).

The Falcons drafted Brett Favre (1991).

The Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Minnesota North Stars in the NHL finals, capturing the first title in team history (1991).

Nirvana released Nevermind (1991).

The Lions beat the Cowboys to advance to the NFC Championship Game (1992).

Jared Sullinger was born (1992).

Christian Laettner hit "The Shot" against Kentucky in the Elite Eight (1992).

Shaq was drafted by the Orlando Magic (1992).

Jay Leno took over as host of The Tonight Show (1992).

The Pittsburgh Pirates won a playoff game (1992).

Bill Clinton was elected President (1992).

Miley Cyrus was born (1992).

Joe Carter's home run won the World Series for the Toronto Blue Jays (1993).

Matt Lauer became a regular host of The Today Show (1994).

Pulp Fiction was released (1994).

Joe Montana and Marcus Allen led the Chiefs to the AFC Championship game (1994).

The Browns won a playoff game (1995).

Forrest Gump won Best Picture (1995).

The Raiders left LA (1995).

The Rams left LA (1995).

The Ravens used their first two draft picks ever on Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis (1996).

The Steelers traded for Jerome Bettis (1996).

Bob Dole ran for President (1996).

The Houston Oilers moved to Tennessee (1997).

Hong Kong became a part of China (1997).

Green Day released Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) (1997).

John Elway won his first Super Bowl (1998).

The Colts drafted Peyton Manning instead of Ryan Leaf (1998).

Randy Moss set the rookie receiving TD record (1999).

John Elway won Super Bowl MVP (1999).

The Tennessee Oilers became the Titans (1999).

We saw the Music City Miracle (2000).

Kevin Dyson was tackled on the 1-yard line as time expired in the Super Bowl (2000).

The Raiders won the AFC (2003).

...Ok I'm done... Fell free anyone to continue...

L
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
L
Quote:

The Bengals last won a playoff game on January 6, 1991, the 1990 season. Let's make a list of things that have happened since then, football-related or otherwise.

Scott Norwood missed the field goal in the Super Bowl (1991).

Duke won their first NCAA Tournament (1991).

Michael Jordan finally won an NBA title (1991).

The Falcons drafted Brett Favre (1991).

The Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Minnesota North Stars in the NHL finals, capturing the first title in team history (1991).

Nirvana released Nevermind (1991).

The Lions beat the Cowboys to advance to the NFC Championship Game (1992).

Jared Sullinger was born (1992).

Christian Laettner hit "The Shot" against Kentucky in the Elite Eight (1992).

Shaq was drafted by the Orlando Magic (1992).

Jay Leno took over as host of The Tonight Show (1992).

The Pittsburgh Pirates won a playoff game (1992).

Bill Clinton was elected President (1992).

Miley Cyrus was born (1992).

Joe Carter's home run won the World Series for the Toronto Blue Jays (1993).

Matt Lauer became a regular host of The Today Show (1994).

Pulp Fiction was released (1994).

Joe Montana and Marcus Allen led the Chiefs to the AFC Championship game (1994).

The Browns won a playoff game (1995).

Forrest Gump won Best Picture (1995).

The Raiders left LA (1995).

The Rams left LA (1995).

The Ravens used their first two draft picks ever on Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis (1996).

The Steelers traded for Jerome Bettis (1996).

Bob Dole ran for President (1996).

The Houston Oilers moved to Tennessee (1997).

Hong Kong became a part of China (1997).

Green Day released Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) (1997).

John Elway won his first Super Bowl (1998).

The Colts drafted Peyton Manning instead of Ryan Leaf (1998).

Randy Moss set the rookie receiving TD record (1999).

John Elway won Super Bowl MVP (1999).

The Tennessee Oilers became the Titans (1999).

We saw the Music City Miracle (2000).

Kevin Dyson was tackled on the 1-yard line as time expired in the Super Bowl (2000).

The Raiders won the AFC (2003).

...Ok I'm done... Fell free anyone to continue...

The browns got the hell out of cleveland and finally won a Super Bowl a few years later. (2001)

L
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
L
Quote:

Cleveland is a dump. Seriously. What does your city have going for it other than "Well, the river hasn't caught fire in twenty five years"?

The Northeast blackout of 2003...a power outage that affected 8 states, Ontario, and 45 million people lasting for days. It started near cleveland. Figures.

LT94 #630424 10/19/11 11:35 PM
Legend
Legend
Blackout smack now? You are on one major roll of idiotic smack. You're making medman look brilliant....a feat once thought impossible.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Hey Palmer, I heard there's already a warrant out for the 2012 1st rounder you got from the Raiders. Authorities are waiting for it to turn itself in.

Funny how a guy who refused to play a snap for your team is actually your team MVP.

Legend
Legend
Well, you can tell he's pretending to be a steelers' fan, since even a bengals fan knows better than to start any blackout smack.

Legend
Legend
Palmers last post July 3rd 2011. Which one of the Bengals players have you been sharing a jail cell with since then?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1st String
1st String
Quote:

Well Clown fans new season same results once again. Does it ever get old saying how good you're going to be before the season and then having to eat crow after the first month?

THIS IS coming from you and MEDamucil coming in here talking amack about how the bungals will rule then by week 13 talking we have a better draft pick than you smack STOP!!!

Your coverboy Hillis has certainly let his ego swell. Last season you all proudly proclaimed, "He's one of Us!!!" but none of you realize he doesn't care about your city, he just cares about getting a fat contract after his one hit wonder season. Wow, Massaquoi and Robiskie are really lighting it up in their proverbial third season in the league huh? How many of you were saying those guys were going to break out big time this year?

Didn't Palmer a few years back say he was a bengal for life and he is loyal to the team

Cleveland is a dump. Seriously. What does your city have going for it other than "Well, the river hasn't caught fire in twenty five years"? Your so called greatest player ever in Jim Brown would rather have had a failed Hollywood career instead of spending his prime years in a Browns uniform. Before you say anything negative about Carson Palmer, just remember, Carson at his worst is still better than any QB the Clowns have had in the past 40 years. (Waiting for Clowns fans to come and argue that both Sipe and Kosar deserve to be in the HOF. )

''

I willl leave you with this riddle how mant riots and occupy arrests have cincinnati seen compared to bengals championships

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
P
PDR Offline
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

What does Jim Brown have more of: Career Rushing TD's or women beaten?

Career rushing touchdowns.

L
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
L
Quote:

Blackout smack now? You are on one major roll of idiotic smack. You're making medman look brilliant....a feat once thought impossible.

Cleveland smack seems to be endless doesn't it?

Yeah I when I learned the blackout started in cleveland.
Hey, the dude asked what had happened since the river fire and I simply stated it.
So fun to see you Clownies so frustrated you resort to that good old generic response...

Normal person: "The blackout of 2003 started in Cleveland"
Clown fan: "Blackout smack now"?

Normal person: "The river in Cleveland caught fire".
Clown fan: "River on fire smack now?"

Normal person: "Browns uniforms look like poop."
Clown fan; "Uniform smack now"?

Normal person: "Browns helmets look like pumpkins"
Clown fan: "Uniform smack now?"

Normal person: "Browns dark jerseys have the same color scheme as Tootsie Roll wrappers".
Clown Fan: "Uniform smack now"?

Normal person: "The Browns share their name with the color of poop".
Clown fan: "Poop smack now?"

Normal person: "The Browns never played in a Super Bowl."
Clown fan: "Super Bowl smack now"?

Normal person: "The Browns had to move out of town to finally win a Super Bowl".
Clown fan: "Super Bowl smack now"?

Normal Person: "The Steelers own the Browns over the last 20 years and the all time record."
Clown fan: "Record smack now"?

Normal Person: "Cleveland is the poorest city, the cloudiest city, has a horrible education system, one of the most obese cities etc..."
Clown fan: "City smack now?"

Normal fan: "Cleveland is the most made fun of city in America by celebrities ."
Clown fan: "City smack now"?
Normal Person: Cleveland hasn't won anything since 1964.
Clown fan: "No championships in 40+ years smack now"?

Normal person: "Cleveland has have idiot fans that throw bottles."
Clown fan: "Bottle smack now"?

Normal person: "Cleveland is known as the Mistake on the Lake".
Clown fan: "Mistake on the Lake smack now?"

Normal fans: "Clevelanders like to walk around and bark... like butt sniffing, private part licking, barf eating, toilet water drinking dogs.
Clown fans: "Dog smack now"?

Normal fans: "Jim Brown was an abuser of women."
Clown fans: "Jim Brown smack now"?

Normal fan: "A Clown fan ran onto the field and got slammed by a member of the hated Steelers...priceless."
Clown fan: "Fans running onto the field smack now?"

Normal fan: The Browns and the Bengals have the same daddy...Paul Brown.
Clown fan: "Paul Brown smack now"?

I could probably post a dozen or so more...dare me?
It's endless with you people.

LT94 #630431 10/23/11 05:10 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I could probably post a dozen or so more...dare me?

Psssst. There's no negating effect on ineptitude by flooding the zone.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
LT94 #630432 10/23/11 07:20 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I dare you.

[Linked Image]
LT94 #630433 10/23/11 07:21 PM
Legend
Legend
Oh please do post more there is nothing funnier than watching a steeler fan make a ass out of themselves.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Palmer4MVP? How bout dem Raiders. LMAO.

LT94 #630435 10/24/11 01:53 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

It's endless with you people.

Yinz peeple LT. Watch da matter ... u a foreigner or sumpin?

S
Legend
Legend
S
Was at a restaurant Saturday night with my girlfriend and parents, people behind us were a bunch of hillbillies with steeler gear on, burping out loud and smacking their kids right at their table.

Seriously, it was so awesome, it was like they felt obligated to live up to the pathetic stereotype that they are.

Seriously, dude if you aren't from Pittsburgh, you're only fooling yourself. You're a fairweather, bandwagon fan.

Considering you troll the boards of opposing teams, I bet you fit into that fairweather bandwagon, no manners, beating your kids in public, stereotype.

Have a good one.

T
Legend
Legend
T
The best thing about Carson Palmers career was when he took that helmut to the knee in a playoff game vs Pittspuke.

That downward spiral started there, and he can thank himself for ruining Chad Johnson, Cinco, Johnson, ( he's not allowed to change it back ) 's career, AND hall of fame hopes. bleh

gimme a break, He also ruined Chris Henry, on the football field,
he's such a great quarterback, they went 8-8, 2 years in a row.

Well they hand out trophe's for that in Cincinnati.

Do they really know what a trophe is in Cincinnati? Maybe they can dial up the corpse of Marge Schott and she can give them some pointers.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ugh...

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Ugh...

THROW LONG is trying to earn himself the "Medmann Award"... Which goes to the poster with the worst smack post.

O
Legend
Legend
O
It's either the best or the worst, depending on if you're a Cinci fan or a Browns fan...

This would be the first occurrence that Medmann could use his patented "too easy" responses and it would actually make sense.

Last edited by oobernoober; 10/31/11 04:30 PM.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
THROW LONG might win the award, but let's not forget, Medmann founded it.

T
Legend
Legend
T
The Brave's won the World Series, 1995, I beleive.

The Indians won the pennant that year.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Same Old Same Old

Link Copied to Clipboard