Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#636125 11/14/11 02:21 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Anyone who has these games know if they have an online season mode or online franchise mode?

Similiar to NCAA Online Dynasty, where two friends can take 2 teams and play a season together online?

Eat it Phil...
C
Legend
Legend
C
I don't think either of them have that feature.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Ok thanks, i googled it trying to find out and I saw they have some sort of online leagues, but it didn't seem they were the type I was looking for.

Thanks.

Eat it Phil...
S
Legend
Legend
S
Fifa 12 is so awesome. I love the new interface.

Legend
Legend
Soccers a weird sport, I enjoy playing it, I enjoy playing video games of it, but rarely do I enjoy sitting and watching it...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Soccers a weird sport, I enjoy playing it, I enjoy playing video games of it, but rarely do I enjoy sitting and watching it...

it's grown on me over the last 10 years.

For one, the World Cup is one of the best sporting events to watch. It's incredible. I wish we as a country fielded a better team. We're not awful, because it's still impressive to make the finals (meaning you qualify for the World Cup) but we just don't have the ridiculous talent these other countries have. Our best athletes are doing basketball and football.

I enjoy watching the top tier teams play in Europe. Can't really get into the German league, but I enjoy the Premier, La Liga, and Italy Serie A. They're all kind of top heavy, but there are certain players that are worth watchhing.

If you ever come across Barcelona, stop and watch Messi play, he's probably the best player on the planet.

I won't watch MLS, I know it's doing well, but it's still 3rd or 4th rate soccer to me.

Legend
Legend
I watched the Women's WC Finals this passed year, that was some good stuff...

Wish China had more shots on goal, needed more Solo on my tv...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
S
Legend
Legend
S
The women's world cup was awesome, like I said I enjoy the men's world cup and the pro leagues, but the flopping irritates me. You saw very little of that with the women. They were just going hard and not worrying about what the officials were going to call. That final was one of the best games of any kind I've ever watched.

Alex Morgan is hot too.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

I watched the Women's WC Finals this passed year, that was some good stuff...

Wish China had more shots on goal, needed more Solo on my tv...

Shots on goal? This is soccer you're talking about. Right?
If you want shots on goal watch hockey.
Sorry I just don't see the draw to soccer. It's like watching the Browns play offense. No scoring, no attempts at scoring, most of the game played mid field. I guess I only have room for one boring, low scoring team/sport in my life.

[Linked Image]
J
Rookie
Rookie
J
FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world game make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, AI players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Fifa 12 or NHL 12 question

Link Copied to Clipboard