Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Looking for an owner in our Dynasty league if anyone is interested.

Its a 12 team H2H Dynasty, you keep all your players from year to year (other than trades and add/drops). Rosters are large so looking for someone who knows baseball . We also have an 8 man Minor league roster for each team, so checking out prospects is something you will need to be aware of as well.

Our draft each year is only 4 rounds as it basically consists of just the College entrants, newly signed International players and left over free agents.

If this sounds interesting to anyone send me a PM and I can get you more information.

*As a side note, the owner leaving just doesnt know enough about baseball to play, however if we do not find a replacement he will play out the year, so we could also set up a co-owner thing possibly if it works for both parties.

Eat it Phil...
N
Legend
Legend
N
way too much work for me, but I must admit that it sounds awesome.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I should have mentioned you would be taking over a team as the league started in 2007. The team doesnt have the most talent in my opinion, but somehow it did make the playoffs last year (the unpredictability of H2H fantasy sports I guess)

Anyways, we have also had multiple teams go from worst to playoffs in the 5 years we have been playing, keeping the same team, year to year. Being a dynasty you have to account for the age when setting the value for players and the prospects play a big role in that regard.

Eat it Phil...
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Fantasy Baseball Pay Dynasty - Looking for 1 Good Owner

Link Copied to Clipboard