Legend

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just a smokescreen to keep someone from trading ahead of them and drafting Burfict.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B

[color:"white"]"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

-- Mark Twain [/color]
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Just a smokescreen to keep someone from trading ahead of them and drafting Burfict.

Why would they take Burfict with Tannehill still on the board?

yebat' Putin
123 Offline
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Anyone else think this is a reach?

oioioioi
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Question. And for all I know, it's been addressed in that "Eisen..." thread. Do we have to sit and watch the clock tick when the Colts and Skins are "on the clock?"

If I had my way we'd see Luck holding his Colts jersey and RG3 his Redskins jersey all in the first 10 minutes . . . Get this show on the ROAD. . .

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

Question. And for all I know, it's been addressed in that "Eisen..." thread. Do we have to sit and watch the clock tick when the Colts and Skins are "on the clock?"

If I had my way we'd see Luck holding his Colts jersey and RG3 his Redskins jersey all in the first 10 minutes . . . Get this show on the ROAD. . .

Just a guess but I'd say they'll make us sit through the endless chatter between picks.. Air Time Sales alone if for no other reason..LOL

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
N
Legend
Legend
N
the first pick is almost always done about a minute after Goodell's announcement (allow time for his words to settle in, the media talking heads to have a couple words, and then the 1st pick is up there).

after that, I do not remember a year where we had the 2nd pick so obvious before the draft even started. Maybe Reggie Bush to the Saints?

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

the first pick is almost always done about a minute after Goodell's announcement (allow time for his words to settle in, the media talking heads to have a couple words, and then the 1st pick is up there).

after that, I do not remember a year where we had the 2nd pick so obvious before the draft even started. Maybe Reggie Bush to the Saints?

Well, that is true,, I mean it's almost a dead certainity that RG goes 2 so maybe those two picks will go quick.... We'll see I guess..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Shock of Shocks, Colts announce Luck will be thier 1st pick

Link Copied to Clipboard