Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I also expect MoMass to make a much bigger impact now. It seemed like everytime McCoy targeted him, he would set him up to be laid out. This should free him up to do more now that he won't get pummeled as much (in theory).

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Legend
Legend
Even if we didn't bring in another WR.. i expect us to open up the playbook and take more shots for those 15+ yard gainers..

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Quote:

Quote:

God I hope the team wins and you are made to look like an idiot.

I hope the team wins and I am made to look like an idiot too.

The team's winning or losing will have little to do our perception of you and FL.

Just kidding.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

FWIW

Personal Opinion Alert:

Watching tape this morning on Weeden... You know what made him decent? Blackmon.... he won't have Blackmon here so what we have is Colt McCoy II.. with a stronger arm, 2 inch height and 6 lbs and older.

I hope the kid does well, but on paper, this was idiotic..

+1

But I would add that on paper and on tape, we haven't upgraded. A case could be made that we're worse off because we have a shotgun only QB without any experience in the WCO.

They're going to need Weeden to learn how to take snaps from under center and teach him how to scramble after 2 seconds.

For what it's worth, Yardbarker's scouting assessment of Weeden.

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/brandon_weeden_scouting_report/9620173

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Adam Schefter is starting problems..

Browns told McCoy they wouldn't Draft a QB in the First Round

"Play well and you'll have a job." That really need to be the only message that needs to be communicated.

Plus, I bet that every receiver, to a man, is thanking God and anyone else who will listen that Colt McCoy will no longer be throwing them into defenders.

Upset the rest of the team ..... psshh ..... maybe if they are insecure 3 year olds .... and if they are then I don't want them here anyway.

Win games and players will be happy.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Brandon Weeden - Browns - #22 Overall Pick

Link Copied to Clipboard