Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PETE314 Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
P
My sister just had her Baby, Emma Mae....6 pounds 6 ounces....19 inches long!!!! Mother and Baby are doing GREAT!!!

Gonna have to break out something special tonight.....

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
Legend
Legend
Congrats! I love having nieces and nephews. I especially love buying them ridiculously huge toys so their parents have to put them together and find somewhere to keep them.

The big problem, though, is my kids are the youngest (with my daughter being due on the 18th of this month), so they'll be able to get me back.

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
Legend
Legend
Quote:

My sister just had her Baby, Emma Mae....6 pounds 6 ounces....19 inches long!!!! Mother and Baby are doing GREAT!!!

Gonna have to break out something special tonight.....

Congrats (cough cough cough) wow,, haven't had a smoke in 6 years.., cigars are hard on the lungs..>LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
S
Legend
Legend
S
I gotta say, being an uncle is awesome.

Absolutely no responsibilities. And to my niece, I'm literally the greatest person of all time.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
congrats!

P
PETE314 Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
P
You know whats better than Huge toys???? Ridiculously Loud and obnoxious toys!!!!!LMAO

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
Legend
Legend
Congratulations.

Spoil 'em rotten and send them home for the parents to deal with.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Congratulations.

Spoil 'em rotten and send them home for the parents to deal with.

That's my M.O.

Congrats!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Congrats! I love having nieces and nephews. I especially love buying them ridiculously huge toys so their parents have to put them together and find somewhere to keep them.

The big problem, though, is my kids are the youngest (with my daughter being due on the 18th of this month), so they'll be able to get me back.

Those Fisher Price vacuum's with the rattling balls for girls and drum sets for boys are always a favorite!

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Those Fisher Price vacuum's with the rattling balls for girls and drum sets for boys are always a favorite!

Best Christmas, EVER - I bought my nieces (who were 10 & 4 at the time) a big, stand-up karaoke machine
It hurt the eardrums all evening, but omg, I hadn't laughed that hard in ages... it was a great time.

Getting my oldest nephew one of those 6' x 6' x 6' inflatable ball pits for his 2nd birthday was kinda cool, too

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Break out the cigars fellas...I'm an uncle again!!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard