Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rambo Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
R
Been a pretty rocky road for Wright since he signed with TB earlier this offseason.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...in-los-angeles/

Eric Wright arrested on drunk driving charges in Los Angeles
Posted by Darin Gantt on July 2, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT

The order new coach Greg Schiano apparently restored to the Buccaneers didn’t even make it to training camp.

Bucs cornerback Eric Wright, one of the franchise’s splash signings this offseason, was arrested on drunk driving charges in Los Angeles early Monday.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Wright was arrested on suspicion of felony driving under the influence after being involved in an injury accident near Staples Center downtown.

Wright, who was not injured, told officers he had been drinking, but refused a Breathlyzer or a field sobriety test. The driver of the other car in the accident complained of pain but refused medical treatment.

Los Angeles Police Department officers booked him into the Metropolitan Detention Center in lieu of $100,000 bail.

The Bucs signed Wright to a five-year, $37.5 million contract early this offseason, with hopes of him fixing a leaky secondary. He’s off to a slow start, missing offseason time with a mystery health issue. Perhaps his recovery was due to some self-medicating.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wonder if his dad still reads the board ...

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Wonder if his dad still reads the board ...

I didn't know his father read these boards? or was that a joke? LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Supposedly he read the boards right after we drafted Wright. Handle was 07pick53_dad.

Here's the thread (he posted on page 3 ... took offense to things said about his son ... remember the claims against him while in college):

Link

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Supposedly he read the boards right after we drafted Wright. Handle was 07pick53_dad.

Here's the thread (he posted on page 3 ... took offense to things said about his son ... remember the claims against him while in college):

Link

WOW, Pops taking on the the Versmeister.. LOL

I really didn't pay that much attention to that I guess.....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Now that's a name I have not heard in a long time....

...long time.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
Quote:

Now that's a name I have not heard in a long time....

...long time.

Ahh memories, now I got that damn song in my head. Kinda fun to re-read some of the comments from way back when, miss vers... sometimes.

(Had a long tough couple of days in the heat and just got home... so gonna hopefully not break my arm here and pat myself on the back with my comments about Jason Shirley, with a +1 for calling him going to the bengals in January before that draft).

Statistics are like a bikini; what they show is interesting, but what they hide is vital.
Drive for show (1st round), Putt for dough (rest of draft).
H
All Pro
All Pro
H
Quote:

Quote:

Link

WOW, Pops taking on the the Versmeister.. LOL

I really didn't pay that much attention to that I guess.....

we may as well drudge up the coachb thread to see the whole cast of characters

We're trying to throw the ball downfield and he checked the ball down to Trent Richardson and the Indians on the choice.
C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Whatever happened to Eotab and Vers?

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
they are on another Browns board.EGO-tab err Eotab is still praising Mangini and Dumboll and saying how great Lavaou is.
and he still knows more football than anyone on this planet.
Vers is over there,but doesn't have the holier than thou attitude like Egotab.

Legend
Legend
There's another Browns board..?

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's linked from the team site.

I enjoyed reading some of Vers' posts. When he wasn't bent out of shape, his posts were good reads.

Forgot about eotab.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

we may as well drudge up the coachb thread to see the whole cast of characters

Ask and you shall receive.

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/535735/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Eric Wright arrested on drunk driving charges in Los Angeles

Link Copied to Clipboard