Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I sure hope that this is a hoax.

University of Texas orders evacuation, citing 'threats' | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/14/university-texas-orders-evacuation-citing-threats/

AUSTIN, TEXAS – The University of Texas has issued an alert on its website ordering an evacuation "due to threats on campus."

The alert posted shortly before 10 a.m. local time Friday says people on campus should immediately evacuate all buildings and "get as far away as possible."

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
N
Legend
Legend
N
sigh. seems they evacuate campus at least once a year. thinking I should push my kids to be Aggies (at least their shooting last month was off-campus)

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Go ahead and blow it up... Colt still isn't starting for us this week!

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Evidently there is a bomb threat at ND State University in Fargo is also under a bomb threat.

Geesh.

North Dakota State University orders campus evacuated due to bomb threat | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/14/nor...to-bomb-threat/

DEVELOPING: North Dakota State University officials are ordering the campus evacuated after receiving a bomb threat.

NDSU issued a statement shortly before 10 a.m. Friday telling all employees and students to leave campus within a half-hour because of a bomb threat. No other details were given.

More than 14,000 students are enrolled at NDSU.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
M
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
M
There were 2 or 3 bomb threats at the school my sister goes to (Stark State College in North Canton) in her first semester, 2 years ago or so. Nothing ever came of it, just someone messing around. Sad that people think something like that is funny.

"All I know is, as long as I led the Southeastern Conference in scoring, my grades would be fine." - Charles Barkley
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I wish I had just simple bomb threats. Yesterday (also on the new university presidents first day), somebody was shot dead no more than 100 steps from my building where I work. 1 Hour after the shooting, we get an email stating that there has been a deadly shooting near campus and that nobody on campus was ever in danger....even though the suspect is still on the loose. The joys of having the projects right up against our campus. Last year one of our students was held up by gunpoint and robbed and molested right in front of our building in broad daylight. Those two guys are now in jail for life.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Bomb Threats at University of Texas

Link Copied to Clipboard