Inspired by members in a thread on here, here is the first ever DawgTalkers.net Logo Contest!

What is it?
Well, people have wanted to be able to buy some DawgTalkers swag, but we don't have anything to put on the stuff, so this is a contest for YOU to come up with something that could end up on every T-Shirt, coffee mug, and mouse pad in the DawgTalkers store! Be it a logo, image, or a slogan/caption.... let's see what you've got!

Who judges the winners?
Everyone does! Once the period for submissions ends, voting will be opened for a little over one week to ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS.

Cool! What are the Rules?
  • First and foremost, all submissions must adhere to the Rules of the Pound - in other words, keep it PG-13
  • All submissions must contain the site URL ("https://www.dawgtalkers.net" or "www.dawgtalkers.net") somewhere in the design.
  • The URL should not be the central element in the design.
  • Creativity and humor are encouraged.
  • Slogans/captions are allowed - must also adhere to the "PG-13" rule.
  • No submission may infringe upon any copyrights... this means no use of "Cleveland Browns" or any copyrighted/trademarked text/images/material.
  • To go with the previous rule, no usage of the names of likenesses of people will be accepted.
  • All images should be of higher resolution - nothing below 1024x768 - to allow for scaling needs when printing/publishing.
  • Submissions should be uploaded to the registered user's "MyUploads" page (use a scaled-down version of your image, if needed).
  • Inside jokes or running jokes from the site (e.g. 'WGGTG!') are welcome.
  • All submissions become the property of DawgTalkers.net
  • More rules may be added/changed as needed... we've never done this before, so we're not sure what we'll run into.

Nice! How much time do I have?
    Submissions are being accepted beginning now, through the end of the Week 9 game vs the Baltimore Ravens.
    Post all submissions/entries here

How do I officially submit an item, and how many submissions may I have?
    Enter as many submissions as you'd like, but try not to get carried away.... keep it reasonable
    As for how - upload the image to your "MyUploads" page, and then post either a link the image, or the image itself in the Official DawgTalkers.net Logo Contest ubmissions Thread in the 'Everything Else' board.

When does voting begin, how many times can I vote, and can I vote for my own submission?
    Wow, you ask a lot of questions! Voting will open shortly following the completion of our stomping of the Ravens in Week 9 and will remain open throughout the entire Bye Week and will close at the official start of the NFL Week 11 on Thursday, 15 November, 2012. The winners will be announced by Half Time of that Thursday Night game.

How many winners will there be?
    The Top 3 vote getting submissions will be added to the DawgTalkers store on CafePress and will be available on T-Shirts, mugs, hats, etc...

Do the winners get something.... anything?
    Yes, they will... but I haven't figured that part out yet. I think that they'll each get a complimentary item of their choice from the store with their submission on it.
    This decision will be finalized shortly.

So, there you have it. If you're interested, it's time to get cracking!

Show us what you've got!