Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Practice Squad
OP Offline
Practice Squad
F
Now the purpose of this thread is not to annoy/scare people since I don't believe that a message board member accomplishes anything by being a troll, so bear with me here. That's not what I do. I respect these boards. Also, I'm not a huge fanboy of conspiracy theories by any means. If anything, I was just goofing around on YouTube trying to get info on the Louisiana Superdome, the home of this year's Super Bowl 47. I just so happened to stumble upon these three videos for whatever reason.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2isvSATPxIA
http://www.youtube.com/v/6B3pIFjAZ_U
http://www.youtube.com/v/LTmbAKNTjIo (This one is long so feel free to skip through parts if you want)

^ Now obviously I have my doubts about plenty of the things presented in these videos but I just want to bring this to the attention of you guys. Again, I'm no conspiracy theorist as I think many theories out there are bogus, but I feel like I'd have a guilty conscious if I didn't share this with you. I know what some will say. "You have too much time on your hands, dude." Well, I'd lol with you if you were to say that. I don't want to make a huge deal about this so I'll leave it to the links. I apologize in advance.

P.S. I put this thread in Everything Else since it can be updated even after the Playoffs.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Mind giving a quick synopsis of what these theories are so we can decide if we want to watch an hour of YouTube videos?

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Mind giving a quick synopsis of what these theories are so we can decide if we want to watch an hour of YouTube videos?

So far im at an Illuminati world changing event at the Super Bowl as predicted by several Hollywood movies. Tin foil hat stuff.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
I clicked at some random point on the timeline of one of them and saw a picture of a crater. I assume that means the Super Dome is going to be obliterated by something, according to these theories?

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A

As predicted in Batman

N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

I think it has something to do with Beyonce being the halftime entertainment instead of a marching band.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Roger Brown must be behind this ground breaking expose.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Also, I'm not a huge fanboy of conspiracy theories by any means.

This bizarre thread/video suggests otherwise.

[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Should make for a interesting halftime show.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Is New Orleans still standing?

[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Is New Orleans still standing?

Jack Bauer had to blow up a transformer outside the stadium to stop the bomb from detonating just after halftime

#gmstrong
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Ha, first thing that crossed my mind when the power went out was "holy crap, that guy was right."

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

Ha, first thing that crossed my mind when the power went out was "holy crap, that guy was right."

lol me too

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Hmmmm, maybe this is what caused the blackout!

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Superdome False Flag? (SB 47)

Link Copied to Clipboard