Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Hey guys, as requested, here are my projected depth charts and team needs for all 32 teams.

http://cornerblitz.com/2013/TeamNeeds/

P
2nd String
2nd String
P
That's a way above-average one for the Chargers.

I'd switch 5T and NT (the Chargers signed Jarius Wynn today) and demote CB to a position of low need. Cox wasn't that bad last season and was great from 2010-2011. And Shareece Wright (a fairly promising young player) is taking over the other starting spot. All in all, this situation isn't ideal, but it's a low need compared to DL depth, OLB, and offensive line starters.

But yeah — way, way above-average. 90% of these "team need" breakdowns on the Internet are garbage.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback. I'll take another look at your suggestions.

P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Quote:

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback. I'll take another look at your suggestions.

And thanks for posting it!

Also, I noticed each team has exactly three high, medium, and low needs which probably makes it difficult to distinguish between — in San Diego's case — degree of need at 5T, NT, CB, etc.

N
Legend
Legend
N
great charts as usual. i dug into some things for our mock here on the titans and we have some minor disagreements here.

1. Spencer isn't an ideal starter anymore. I'd actually consider having him challenge Velasco at OC before giving him RG. I think the Titans still will draft an OG (and have those 3 battle for 2 starting spots). At least a "medium" in my mind.

2. I'd switch Wimbley and Morgan in need. Just because I think that both Morgan and Wimbley are really RE's who would do better with more limited snaps. They could be a very good tandem there. A powerful DE like Datone Jones would do wonders for their terrible rush defense.

3. MLB would be a high need for me as well. I'd actually consider going rogue and drafting Jarvis Jones for that slot. Make him a Patrick Willis 4-3 MLB and move McCarthy to the SLB slot. As you mentioned, they've had injury issues in the LB corps as well, which has really hurt them.

big agreements elsewhere.

QB - I agree they should replace Locker and that they won't until next offseason

UT - yes, this is why Star is the perfect fit for their team.

CB - no depth or really even a CB3 to put out there.

TE - I think they are just going to roll with Delanie. not sure if that will work or not, but I'd be surprised to see them bring in anyone else early and late picks are just shots in the dark here.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Updated Depth Charts and Team Needs

Link Copied to Clipboard