Next Thread
Print Thread
#772890 04/05/13 05:53 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
1. Where should each guy be drafted?

2. Where will they be drafted?

3. Where is a good landing spot for them?

4. Do they have a future in the NFL as a starter?

•Matt Barkley

•Manti Te'o

•Margus Hunt

•Tyrann Mathieu

•Denard Robinson

N
Legend
Legend
N
I don't think Barkley really belongs in that group. He is what he is. A weaker armed guy who can be accurate at times but lobs the long balls. He'll either turn himself into a Chad Pennington or be a Jimmy Claussen clone. It's really up to him.

of the QBs, I'd put Mike Glennon in that group. Some people are absolutely enamored with him and I've seen high 2nd all the way to 7th round grades on him.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
The Thread title, made me think, is there a Mitchell Schwartz in this draft.

Why him? I think he was kind of a reach on draft day, but after one year he seemed to hold his own, and live up to it.

Matt Barkley to the Steelers, ya he has a future in the NFL

Manti Teo to the Bears

Margus Hunt, don't know, don't care he's a BUST.

Tyrann Mathieu, ya he has a future, lets say Seattle,

Denard Robinson, don't know, don't care, he's a JOKE. Probably SF, or Oakland.
Hmm. I'm going out on a limb.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

The Thread title, made me think, is there a Mitchell Schwartz in this draft.

Why him? I think he was kind of a reach on draft day, but after one year he seemed to hold his own, and live up to it.

If you look back at Heckert's history, he "reached" with every single one of those 2nd round picks....they were basically all projected 3rd/4th round prospects that many liked and thought would be good bets for NFL success and Heckert just did the smart thing: he drafted them according to what he THOUGHT....Ward, Schwartz, Gordon, Little and Hardesty (though he was 2x3rd) were his 2nd rounders....pretty good list of "reaches"

As for the thread: the true enigmas to me are the prospects with medical red flags: Carradine, Lattimore, DJ Hayden, B.Jenkins, J.Jones, Star etc

#gmstrong

"Players come along at different points in time" - Ray Farmer
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Draft Enigmas

Link Copied to Clipboard