Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
I

Well recently, my thread "My Draft Grade : Cleveland Browns" got deleted, because I suppose, there was another thread that was created that was similiar to It? and obviously, you don't want people making threads that are similiar to other theads, because the Forums would be a mess, and so forth, which Is understandable.

So now what I have for you guys, Is some good ol' classic, constructive criticism.

Now look at my post count, 15 or 16 posts? obviously, I don't get on these forums alot. That's no secret, because I barely have time to get on these forums. Therefore, I have no idea where I should go, or what I should do, to post In the right threads.

And obviously, I'm not the only offender to this, I'm sure plenty of other people do this, which Is why as a Forum Moderator, It Is your job to make these forums a better experience for everyone. Therefore, you should *Stick* threads, so that way, people know where to post, instead of making there own threads, you know?

I mean yeah, If I had time to search through a forum, to find the right "Appropriate" thread to post In, to discuss a certain topic, then I would, but I don't, because I don't have the time, and It's as simple as that. So please consider making the forum experience better for everyone.

Legend
Legend
Reading "Rules of the Pound" is the suggested 1st step for joining this forum....for a good reason. If the suggestions there are followed, there'd be no reason to have a pile of sticky threads at the top of each forum.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
We won't be "sticking" threads. It's quite easy to tell when a subject is being discussed in a thread. Sticking them would do nothing to help, as all threads would be "stuck". The excuse of not having time to find the appropriate thread is a bit weak, it is the posters' responsibility to place posts in the appropriate forum and thread. We actually have very few posters on this board who make duplicate threads.

Your post was not deleted, it was simply merged into the thread already discussing the Browns' draft moves as a whole.

I
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
I

Think I might have found the thread that talks about the draft.

Is It "Your 2013 Cleveland Browns NFL Draft" ???

Wish the thread title was more self-explanatory, I thought the thread was just a simple Mock Draft Thread.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
One click would have told you otherwise. And yes, your post and the responses are now in the already running thread.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum (Sticking Threads) Advice for the Refs

Link Copied to Clipboard