#791751 05/30/13 07:57 PM
A
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
A
Let's try this again.

Cowboys Draft Board

ITS NFL.COM!!! No FEAR PrplPeopleEater ITS A REPUTABLE SITE THIS TIME!!

Even though it links and discusses my previous link.

"The medium for the bad news was ESPN, which figured. The network represents much of what is loud, obnoxious and empty in sports today."
A
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
A
Anyways I found this pretty interesting. Esp since 2 of the DBs the Browns drafted aren't listed on their board.

"The medium for the bad news was ESPN, which figured. The network represents much of what is loud, obnoxious and empty in sports today."
Legend
Legend
Kind of interesting. It's not surprising that neither of our DB would be on their board, given that they weren't taking players with injuries in their past, and weren't taking guys who didn't have the size they wanted for their positions. They also stayed completely away from character concerns. To me the 6th and 7th round are entirely appropriate rounds to take chances on "risky" players.

Did trading down for a Center remind anyone else of Mangini? lol

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

Anyways I found this pretty interesting. Esp since 2 of the DBs the Browns drafted aren't listed on their board.

they went with oversized CBs, so that eliminated our guys based purely on measurables. each org. can do it how they want, but I'd still list players even if you downgraded them based on those measurables.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
When is the last time Dallas won anything?

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
A
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
A
What does that have to do with anything?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Neither is the guy that Pittsburgh traded next years 3rd rounder to us for.

“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” -Steve Jobs.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Meaning they haven't won anything, so why should we think their draft board is any better than ours ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

Meaning they haven't won anything, so why should we think their draft board is any better than ours ...

I agree that I don't care all that much about the Cowboys and they haven't had much success in terms of the playoffs, but it's still interesting to see who they had rated on their board.

Of course I don't put much trust in their GM...

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Slightly confused, does this affect the browns in some way?

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
A
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
A
Quote:

Quote:

They've won a lot more than we have. Sure they haven't won a SB in the last 10 yrs, but not many teams have. Pretty dumb argument.

Also no one said their board was better buddy, just interesting to see theirs and converse on it.

A
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
A
Quote:

Slightly confused, does this affect the browns in some way?

Sure. Cowboys are one of the 32 teams drafting in the NFL. Seeing the cowboys draft board, and how it's set up as one of the 32 teams is interesting and as far as I know, the only draft board that has been released. Also the cowboys play in the NFL, same as the browns. Hope this helps.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Cowboys Draft Board

Link Copied to Clipboard