Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
For my Dad's birthday/Christmas, I bought us tickets to the Ohio St. vs. Iowa game this weekend. It will be the first time for both of us going to the 'Shoe to see the Buckeyes.

For those of you who have gone before, any recommendations? Where to park? Skull session advice?

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Not to jump on your bandwagon here, but I'm going to the Penn State game with my parents the following week. Was going to post an advice thread as well, but I'll just ride along with yours...

I park at a friends house, so I can't help out there. I have parked over by the Shott/baseball fields in the past though.

My parents really want to go to the skull session and I've never been to one either so I am particularly looking for advice in this area.

#gmstrong
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Isn't much to the skull session. You walk in. You sit down. You watch the band. Get there early because it'll fill up.

For parking I always park in the big garage on High St by the student union. Across the street from the Newport. It's easy enough to get in and out of. Probably a 15 minute walk to the stadium.

S
Legend
Legend
S
I'm going to the PSU game!!!

I'm getting pretty excited. The whole weekend is going to be awesome. We have a room for Saturday night.

After watching PSU and Michigan, looks like we'll get a decent game too. Hopefully the weather holds up and we have a great night of football.

I'm going to be upgrading my phone sometime between now and the game, so I will have a better camera for awesome pics.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum OSU vs. Iowa: First time going to the Horseshoe...any advice?

Link Copied to Clipboard