Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yeah, I went back and double-checked and you're right.

I thought maybe there were some PEDs in there because of suspensions (assuming suspensions usually aren't handed out for non-performance enhancing drug hits).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Man, that is incredibly lame.

And why would you say that without any reasoning, Vers? Isnt this a board for discussion, not name-calling?

Why do you think Seattle was faster, stronger, had more energy?

We've all played, sometimes there are games like that, esp if the losing team in the SB is a team of rookies, but that was not the case here.

Are you gonna take the position there are no drugs/PED's in the NFL?

I wasn't calling you names and of course it is for discussion.

I am sorry but I have a problem w/you calling them cheaters and then giving yourself a 10 year window to prove yourself right. No one is going to remember these posts in 10 years. Therefore, you are basically calling them cheaters w/out any proof at all.

My "opinion" is that you are making an a hurtful, outrageous claim that has no factual support. I do not think that is fair at all.

Fair enough. I had gut reaction on the speed difference and apparent strength difference between the two teams, when the differences i saw (other than Marshawn Lynch) between the Seahawks and other teams were not that great during the year in the games that i saw.

Pete carroll's great coaching? He is not bad, but:

He his NFL record was average-he coached Jets 6-10 then Patriots. Pats never even made the playoffs in second year (NFL record to date at that time 33-31)

Pete Carrolls performance as a college coach at USC, where he produced in his first 7 games a record od 2-5, then went on to produce a 64-7 record over the next 74 games, then 34-0 over the next next 34 games, with teams that were noticeably faster than than anybody else. He was a great recruiter so i didnt think much of it.

We will skip the reggie bush thing. Everbody does that - his was just more money than most.

But in the NFL, you dont recruit.

Seahawks record first yr 7-9 even after moving 200 players.

2nd yr 7-9.

Third year 11-5 with russell wilson. Was he the that good? I wanted him in the first round for us so i thought he was, but he was not much of a factor in this SB.

I like seattle, i like watching them play, but they have some secret, i think, strength coach, nutrition, but i'm betting it's more.

As far as the 10 yr window, you are right. So if nobody is suspended next yr for PED's on the hawks i'll conclude im wrong. But i think its a question that needs to be brought up in this day of PEDS dont you think?

[Linked Image from dcptest.com]
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Quote:

Quote:

I'll just say it- PED'S.

Maybe not even illegal ones (yet) either. No way Seattle DBs were THAT much faster than broncos WR's.

I didnt care who won, i like them both, but that disparity was too much.

The D-line was catching the RB's from behind. Almost all the time. And that was after rushing the passer.

i saw seattle over the year several times, and ALL the players cant get that fast, that quickly.

I smell a rat.

Mark my words 10 yrs from now a player will write a book and shed some light on it.

Here's why:

'Seahawks star Richard Sherman says they cracked Peyton Manning's hand signal code during the Super Bowl so they were able to predict every play'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...edict-play.html

Hey if they did, that makes sense on some plays.

Legend
Legend
I think assumed ng a team is drugged up because they played a great game is ridiculous.

At no point did it ever cross my mind.

I think its a good way to try to cheapen what they did though. And in this day and age. Once you're accused you are labeled forever.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
O
Legend
Legend
O
The Broncos were so much slower, and just not on the same page as each other.

I bet they were on downers or 'shrooms or something...

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I believe the Patriots did this to the Colts years ago. They basically smashed the WRs to death every single play. Lead to the Colts complaining to the league about it if I remember correctly.

The Patriots definitely did that to the Rams when they met in the Super Bowl.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Quote:

The Broncos were so much slower, and just not on the same page as each other.

I bet they were on downers or 'shrooms or something...

Ha! I get it! :-) Don't want to beat a dead horse.

Maybe they went out with Joe Namath before the game.

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Nfl.com has some videos up with sideline audio of the game that is a lot of fun. Should be SFW and board appropriate.

Safety first

Broncos come out flat

The celebration begins

Unrelated to the superbowl but the first clip is of TJ Ward.
Football follies

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Post Season 2013 Super Bowl Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard