Print Thread
#851897 02/12/14 07:10 PM
R
RocDawg Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
R
Hey guys, anyone out there have any input on the Tomb Raider reboot. the price has come down to an amount I can swallow but I thought i would seek a little feed back first. I have xbox 360. the game looks fantastic in the trailer. I was considering black flag also, but that has already been covered here.

"He who buys what he does not need steals from himself."
D
Legend
Legend
D
Well if you want fast paced, but very fun - get Tomb Raider. I actually just got done playing it on PS4. Only downfall is, it's extremely short. Like about 6-8 hours game play for me on level hard. Lots of people said if you've played it on PS3, it's the same game for PS4, just includes all the materials, dlc and booklets which whoopy do...

If you want longer, more involved - go Black Flag. Since I just got the PS4 recently, Black Flag was the first game I played and beat. There is/were lots to do, good amount of gameplay if you do some of the side stuff - and overall pretty fun. If you played the previous AC game prior to Black Flag, and liked the ship parts - you'll love BF then.

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

I was considering Black Flag also, but that has already been covered here.

It has? The lyrics to their songs would violate board rules.

Oh, must be something else and not music.

R
RocDawg Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
R
thanks dawg_lb, the "short" part may be a killer for me. I have played ac1,ac2,ac3 and really enjoyed them, so I'll spend the extra few $$ and go black flag. I enjoyed the ships in III but I am concerned about a the rumored 50% in Black flag. that's a whole lot of shipping. But the price for the game is now pretty good.

Also considering Dues Ex: human revolution since I see it's now 9.99 on amazon. Those two will get me just over the free shipping mark. I've heard good things about that game for the price.

"He who buys what he does not need steals from himself."
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Tomb Raider reboot

Link Copied to Clipboard