Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
From the MSN homepage:

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/cl...question-040114

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't wait to watch the video of his explosion when I get home, can't open it on the work computer. If anybody here saw it live, how outrageous was his reaction? National news worthy?

Legend
Legend
He didn't really explode or anything. It was a slightly over the top response to a stupid question. From the headline, I was expecting much worse.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
V
Legend
Legend
V
That guy cracks me up.

Are any of you old enough to remember these gems?

--Bruce was the color guy beside Joe Tait for the Indians games. Len Barker had just been busted for marijuana use. Tait comes on the air and is his usual professional self. Bruce is next, he says something like............"you know, Joe, we really can't talk about this too much, but let's just say after what happened to Big Len that he is really going to come out smoking tonight."

And this one:

---Bruce is working on the Cavs TV telecasts. He is interviewing Chuck Daily, who was just hired as the head coach. They are sitting in the empty stands in one of the first few rows, side by side. Bruce puts his arm around the back of Dailey's chair and says: "Chuck, I know you have wanted a head job for a long time, so what's it like to finally have the opportunity to get one?"

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

He didn't really explode or anything. It was a slightly over the top response to a stupid question. From the headline, I was expecting much worse.

Like he was being sent to the club med prison for tax evasion on gambling winnings again?

I agree that the callers question was silly and stupid but I expect a professional (and I use the term lightly) like Drennan to be more professional about how he handles these situations.

Legend
Legend
I had heard about it, but I hadn't heard it until now.. I actually thought he wasn't explosive at all. But his reaction is rather funny. and yeah, it was a dumb question.... THE Derek Jeter LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
S
Legend
Legend
S
Haven't heard it, but it can't be nearly as good as his meltdown about the Tribe from a few years ago... "VALBUENA??!!?"

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Bruce Drennan makes national news

Link Copied to Clipboard