Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
S
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
S
Quote:

You would think with how we treated Eric Wright, we'd learn not to be complete dbags over social media.

+1

JMHO
V
Legend
Legend
V
Poor Josh. He is such a victim. I feel so sorry for him.

And I agree that it would be great if he gets away w/this even if he is guilty. It's all about the game and not about what is right and wrong.

Wow! Sometimes, I think society creates idiots like Gordon w/their pathetic excuses and "looking the other way" attitudes.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Sometimes, I think society creates idiots like Gordon w/their pathetic excuses and "looking the other way" attitudes.

Yes, it certainly may. Serves to show us how NOT to do things...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Quote:

And I agree that it would be great if he gets away w/this even if he is guilty. It's all about the game and not about what is right and wrong.

Wow! Sometimes, I think society creates idiots like Gordon w/their pathetic excuses and "looking the other way" attitudes.

I didn't know smoking weed had any moral values, if he did. That said, we should probably not send him death threats.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

I have to admit vers. when mack got it for coke my first thought was give him another snort for a couple hundred yards. your talking a sport that beats the crap out of your body. a little drug use just doesn't seam that big a risk?

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
A
aej Offline
Rookie
Rookie
A
it is when you know its against the law and against the nfl rules. Oh Yeah, guess he forgot that in school.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
JG needs to find an alternative recreational activity. Perhaps if alcohol was his pass time he could limit employment consequences... like Ray Rice and Ben Burger.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Josh Gordon Faces Year-Long Suspension

Link Copied to Clipboard