Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
The defense is pretty decimated by injuries right about now.

We should have been able to score more than 13 points against the Panthers.

This defense has sucked almost all year. We get NO pressure. None. Can't stop the run at ALL. That's been true all year!

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
That's freaking ridiculous that you kick it back the Carolina...what a bunch of absolute losers!! It's getting really hard for me to continue being a fan of this garbage!

Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well, that's it for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Be safe out there guys. Peace

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: E.Ryze19
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
This team has no toughness, they are pansies and that's on this staff. .man I wish that trade for Harbaugh went through. ..I mean not like the 2 firsts we had did us much good

Yeah changing coaches again is just the thing...GMAFB

Both of you guys are right.

All Pettine did was preach toughness...physical and mental.

And all the team did was wilt when it mattered most...just like under every other staff.

Still have to stick with him.

Changing coaches is not the answer.

He should get a subpar review from Haslam and told he needs to improve.

But he needs to be given that opportunity.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
This really makes you question the scouts and ability to evaluate draft picks for this team. Bring someone in who knows how to evaluate talent

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Cjrae
I told you so. This defense can not man up when necessary ...ball game

They are gassed, they've been on the field most of the game. We are weak on both sides of the ball right now. Lots and lots of work to do in the off season

They are gassed because they can't stop anything. This loss is on them.

Yeah giving up long drives and Stewart getting a ton of yards. The offense was not good, but sooner or later the D has to stop something.

Really? They played almost the entire first half

#gmstrong
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: WhatCanBrownDo4U
That's freaking ridiculous that you kick it back the Carolina...what a bunch of absolute losers!! It's getting really hard for me to continue being a fan of this garbage!

Yeah Pettine had to know we weren't getting the ball back.

He was more concerned about playing the odds so he wouldn't get questioned about it later.

For all his posturing of mental toughness, he usually shows very little.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
They couldn't stop Stewart running down their throat, and Manzeil cant get a first down.

We took the lead and the defense gave up a score on like 6 plays..pitiful.

Last edited by E.Ryze19; 12/21/14 05:12 PM.

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
I told you so. This defense can not man up when necessary ...ball game

They are gassed, they've been on the field most of the game. We are weak on both sides of the ball right now. Lots and lots of work to do in the off season

They are gassed because they can't stop anything. This loss is on them.

Yeah giving up long drives and Stewart getting a ton of yards. The offense was not good, but sooner or later the D has to stop something.

Really? They played almost the entire first half

Absolutely, how many first downs did JF get? Not sure of the number but it wasn't many compared to Carolina

#gmstrong
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
we still need a qb...

I`m good with Baker... Playoffs is good enough for me.
K
Rookie
Rookie
K

thats that "playin not to lose" crap that he's been doin all year. this guy has no cajones.

Legend
Legend
228 yards of total offense for the Browns today.

That is a cross between anemic and pathetic.

I hate to get too carried away, but I really have to wonder if we don't need a QB ........

Manziel hasn't had much of a chance, but he really hasn't shown much either. He looks like a guy who is going to need a great OL in front of him, and he was supposed to be the guy who makes his OL better. He also looks really, really small. I also wonder if the NFL hasn't caught on to how to play these running QBs. I hate to think that maybe we came in on the back end of the trend, instead of on the front of the trend.

I just don't know what to think. I know that we probably are a 9-11 win teams with just average, competent QB play ..... however the Center position has not only not helped this team, but has really hurt.

I have this really weird feeling that we will wind up making a play for Mark Sanchez in the off-season. I have heard that Pettine really likes him, and if he plays under control, in a limited manner, then that is a role in which he has been effective in the past. I dislike the guy as a QB, but as much as I dislike him, I think that we would be a 9-10 win team with him under Center.

*Sigh* I really don't know what to think. I am more concerned about Manziel with every passing week, and for more reasons each week.

*Sigh*

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Originally Posted By: Kardyak
[quote=WhatCanBrownDo4U]That's freaking ridiculous that you kick it back the Carolina...what a bunch of absolute losers!! It's getting really hard for me to continue being a fan of this garbage!

thats that "playin not to lose" crap that he's been doin all year. this guy has no cajones. [/quote

Nothing new with this team over the years

We are terrible
K
Rookie
Rookie
K
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

Yeah Pettine had to know we weren't getting the ball back.

He was more concerned about playing the odds so he wouldn't get questioned about it later.

For all his posturing of mental toughness, he usually shows very little.

new coaches are just like politicians. they feed u all that BS to get u to rally behind them. once they get the job, all that talk is nowhere to be found. Pettine was nothin but a smooth operator his first month or 2 here.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
[quote=Spiritbro77]Hoyer throws a pick..... then we get it back. Hoyer throws the pick. so all you Hoyer fans must be happy. We all know how you love those.... [/quote I know it's was only 1 and 1/2 games but I didn't even JM throw a deep ball. I guess that's one way over ball security

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
Legend
Legend
J/C ..... it was 4th and 13 when we punted. It's not like it was 4th and 1 or 2. There were 3 minutes left in the game. Punting was the right call.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
... we probably are a 9-11 win teams with just average, competent QB play .....

Agreed!!! Whether we need another QB or not, I don't know, but a lack of competent QB play has held us back this season...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2014 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Panthers 17 Game Day Thread - Browns vs Panthers

Link Copied to Clipboard