Next Thread
Print Thread
#93572 05/02/07 11:18 AM
S
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
S
OK folks. I just picked up the entire EA sports 2006 collection. I intend to play online with my bro. I've never had any success with PC cotrollers in the past, and Madden is just really a pain with a keyboard, especially mine since its a curved job.

So, what controllers are good, have good button setups, and best yet, work well with EA games. The controllers I've had in the past are either junk, or very hard to get an acceptable setup and layout. Any opinions, comments or war stories would be greatly appreciated.

P
2nd String
2nd String
P
Here's the one I have.

Logitech Rumblepad

Reasonable price and pretty close to most console style controllers if you are used to those.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Thats the one I use also. More or less just like the playstation controller and Madden recognizes it. So no dealing with setting it up unless you want to.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
All Pro
All Pro
Logitech is the way to go. Sturdy , reliable, responsive, fair priced.
I think Madcatz makes nice stuff too. but do not know if they make PC controllers or not.
Also you can use a USB wired 360 controller on your PC. 360 controller for Windows

Einstein could not even fathom the mathematical improbabilities of the Browns woes.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

S
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
S
Sounds good. The 360 controller looks pretty cool. It's important that the pad has some sort of pre config for Madden though. I used a logitech (forgive my nostalgic term)joystick and I could never get it configured just right. I was trying to use it for tribes and it never worked out.

R
All Pro
All Pro
R
Quote:

Here's the one I have.

Logitech Rumblepad

Reasonable price and pretty close to most console style controllers if you are used to those.

I use the exact same one to play madden 05 on my PC. Get the logic tech, youll love it, and it is exactly the same as the PS2 controller

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming PC controller question

Link Copied to Clipboard