P
PDR Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I LOVED Harris Wittels.

I mean LOVED in ALL CAPS.

Being in the presence of that man put the type of spring in your step that usually happens when WNCX plays Springsteen at 5 pm on a Friday when you have a date with a cute girl.

He was a genius. Funnier than you. Smarter than you. More compassionate than you...and way more self-loathing than you.

Everyone loved Harris. Harris hated Harris, I guess.

You can look him up and see him online. He was a rock star at 23. You saw the guy and knew he would win.

He loved the band Phish and the Chili's in Encino (he didn't like the other one's. Had to be Encino)

This was without a doubt the hardest I've ever had to fight dropping an F bomb on this board.

I F love you, Harris.

Last edited by PDR; 04/04/15 01:32 AM.
Legend
Legend
i just wasted 4 minutes of my life i will never get back.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: Swish
i just wasted 4 minutes of my life i will never get back.

Not a big Phish fan, huh? They are a like them or hate them kind if band. I personally like them when I am in a mellow kind of mood.

Sorry for your loss PDR, I read up on him from your post and have enjoyed several of the shows he was involved with.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
"Hair-row-in... it's my wife and it's my life... Because a mainer to my vein...Leads to a center in my head...than I'm better off than dead."

- Lou Reed

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Listen to me remember my friend out loud

Link Copied to Clipboard