Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Knight Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
I ran across this video that documents all of our pain since we got our browns back in 99. Hopefully Pettine can turn this ugly trend around, it's a bit painful to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6qrW1mdRmQ

Legend
Legend
I thought about watching it and decided to just stick a steaming hot fork in my eye instead.. less painful.

yebat' Putin
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You sterilized the fork first, you are a very wise man.

Legend
Legend
I think I'd rather get a UTI. Pass.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Do not bother with this trash. It finds the most embarrassing moments from seasons past. There are good memories since we've been back, but don't give this creator any of your clicks for this awful slanted video

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
by DC above:

"I thought about watching it and decided to just stick a steaming hot fork in my eye instead.. less painful."

Right. It's like watching a sad love story. And a hot fork in the eye isn't so bad.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Policy and Lerner defending the bottle throwing was pretty hilarious.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Policy and Lerner defending the bottle throwing was pretty hilarious.

Browns president Carmen Policy refused to criticize the fans, and owner Al Lerner went as far as to excuse the rowdiness.

"I don't think Cleveland will take a black eye from this," Policy said. "I like the fact that our fans care."

Lerner said: "I think everyone controlled themselves considering they spent 60 minutes out in cold weather. It wasn't pleasant. I wouldn't suggest anything like that. But it wasn't World War III."

http://www.sptimes.com/News/121701/Sports/Bottles_fly_in_Clevel.shtml

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

K
Knight Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Watching this video I think it shows for the most part how poorly this team has been coached since it's return. Watching the Pat Shurmer press conferences, has there been more incompetent baffoon to coach this team since it's return...or ever?

S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: Knight
Watching this video I think it shows for the most part how poorly this team has been coached since it's return. Watching the Pat Shurmer press conferences, has there been more incompetent baffoon to coach this team since it's return...or ever?

and to boot, he got really really defensive as his short tenure went on... He would have been better off trolling us and just answering questions as if nothing were wrong.

I actually feel better about this current regime and roster after watching all that. We're no Super Bowl contender, but this team is respectable, and they're getting better. The QB issues remain pretty much the same, but running backs aren't setting league records, and nobody has taken their helmet off before a game winning play is over. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

K
Knight Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
It makes me feel better after watching it as well, Pettine seems to keep the players in line and not take any crap, benching West and cutting Tate for attitude problems. The previous regimes it was like the animals were running the zoo.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum The Browns since their return in 99

Link Copied to Clipboard