Next Thread
Print Thread
#982241 08/05/15 12:30 AM
H
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
H
How ridiculous is it that Joe Haden is a 90 overall on the soon to be released Madden 16? Behind the likes of Revis (97) and Sherman (97) which I somewhat understand but behind Vontae Davis (95) Chris Harris Jr. (94) and Sean Smith (91) and it may be even more than that, those are the top 5 rated CB's on Madden so that's all that I could see so far. He had more tackles than anybody in the group listed above by 16 (Haden 73, Sherman 57) the most pass deflections out of the group listed above by 2 (Haden 20, Davis 18, Sherman only 8) and with only 3 interceptions was no more than 1 INT behind any player listed above.

I am so sick of EASports doing this every single year to Browns players. They lower individual ratings so they can get the overall team rating down to the lowest possible number they deem proper. So they take a known top 3 CB in the game (which not even our AFC North rival fans would argue against) and drop his rating until he's out of the top 5 because of the team he plays on? Ridiculous. This is such blatant disrespect to Joe Haden & Browns/Madden fans that it is on the verge of qualifying as a false advertisement lawsuit. Such garbage...Rant Over.

All Pro
All Pro
I wouldn't consider Haden to be a top five corner. I can't say I agree completely with who they've ranked above him. Sean Smith certainly is overrated here. But Revis, Sherman, Harris and Davis all make sense over Haden. I'd put Patrick Peterson and Brandon Flowers ahead of Joe, as well.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Every time I hear someone say they would put Patrick Peterson over Haden it tells me they don't actually watch these guys play. Peterson is probably the most overrated player in the NFL. But it's become fashionable to put him in the list of top corners and it just keeps getting repeated.

There is only one corner who is clearly better than Haden and that's Revis. You can make the argument that Haden is #2. I'd like to see Sherman follow a guy all over the field for an entire game before I say definitively he's better.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Hoosier Dawg
This is such blatant disrespect to Joe Haden & Browns/Madden fans that it is on the verge of qualifying as a false advertisement lawsuit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: JackTripper
I wouldn't consider Haden to be a top five corner.

Seriously? What more does he have to do then? I mean we already dial up the most difficult assignments for him game in and game out, follow the #1 WR regardless where they line up on the field and shut him out with no under or over the top help.

What more do you want? Plus, he's a leader on and off the field. Sherman only lines up against the person opposite of him on his side and only his side. Patrick Peterson is overrated, end of story there. Revis is legit superior, only because he year after year gets the job done.

Not sure, given five picks, who'd would be ranked higher than Joe but JMO.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Haden is definitely in the top 5.

B
All Pro
All Pro
B
Originally Posted By: JackTripper
I wouldn't consider Haden to be a top five corner.

...depends how many stimulants he may have on board.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Joe Haden Madden 16 Rating

Link Copied to Clipboard