Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:
What exactly am I missing here that makes this such a bad thing?

She broke the law. I posted two articles about the law earlier in the thread. One detailed the law, which is named Plyler vs Doe, and the second was a letter to all schools from The Department of Justice reminding everyone of the importance of following that law.

"Vote down every single school and operating levy these districts try to pass until they expel every single illegal immigrant child from their school system"

So your answer is to vote for the future GOPers of America to be even more uneducated than GOPers today? lmao and smh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Let's translate what he said into English, shall we?

Treat children of illegal immigrants like they are the one's who did something wrong! Let's treat them like the criminals and some type of sub humans by denying them an education! Murica!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Don't forget denying american children in those districts a proper education at the same time... smh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
While assuring that if the child stays in the US they’re uneducated. Likely leading to a life of crime or general struggle. Cuz that’ll teach’m.

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
While assuring that if the child stays in the US they’re uneducated. Likely leading to a life of crime or general struggle. Cuz that’ll teach’m.

rofl

Thanks dawg, that made me laugh.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I want to get back to something that Clem and I were talking about. That is, the effect that a teacher can have on a child.

Children look for approval. They want to be accepted. Most of them are eager learners who want to be successful. They want to achieve and please.

Teachers are in such a powerful position. Nurture the above traits in a child and watch him/her grow. Watch them blossom into something beautiful and useful. I used to say that teachers were like farmers in a way. We get a young sapling. We nourish it, tweak and provide support w/a loving figurative embrace. We then get to stand back and marvel in how they have become beautiful and productive as an adult.

On the other hand, a teacher can sap the very life out of a child by telling him/her that they aren't good enough. That they don't belong. That they never amount to anything. That they are destined to a life behind bars. That they are not good enough to be in the teacher's classroom.

We all have our different political and ethical beliefs, but I think it is a crime in every sense of the word to turn our backs on our children.

And Clem, if you are still reading..........I admire your stance and it is what I expected from you. We do have to realize that not everyone feels the way you and I do, and that this particular law is a damn good one because it protects the rights of honest children. And to piggyback off of Portland's real intent w/his sarcastic/humorous comment......we have the ability to create a better world by growing better citizens.

Legend
Legend
thanks.

just following the example that was set for me.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
I'm here.

I didn't know that was the law. We therefore must obey it.

Once again Vers, yours is the Superior. thumbsup

I agree if that is the law then it must be followed. I always thought teachers must report crimes if they knew about them. But, your post contradicts what I was thought I knew.

These are legitimately frightening posts. When people wonder how history could allow concentration camps and internment camps during WW2, it's because of people like this who cannot tell right from wrong for themselves. Thankfully they're just two guys on a message board. Unfortunately they're allowed to vote.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Thankfully they're just two guys on a message board. Unfortunately they're allowed to vote.

Those two sentences, back-to-back describe exactly where we are as a nation.

My Uncle Bill went to Europe to put these people down. My Father went to Okinawa. My Father in-Law went to the South Pacific.

And now the axis 'mentality' tries to assert itself at Dawgtalkers. In our home- the United States of America.
Deplorable in the extreme.

There is nothing 'thankful' about reading any posts like this, however small in number they may be (at present).

In the 30's, Nazis in Germany and nationalists in Italy were cults of loud-mouthed deplorables that everyone laughed at- and dismissed. Then, we had to live through the 40's.

Today, in 2019... I'm not laughing.
And I'm not backing down.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I think allowing bias and hate to fester can lead to events that occurred in places like Germany and Italy.

Let's not forget, the ugliness of racial bias took place right here in 20th century America under the guise of national security.

https://www.history.com/news/japanese-internment-camp-wwii-photos

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Teacher Reports Illegals to President Trump

Link Copied to Clipboard