Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Part of gaining authorization for younger people is presenting data that the vaccine should be safe enough. Ultimately, it's up to the patient and parent.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
As I have mentioned several times, I have always been somewhat of a germaphobe. I have been a hand sanitizer in the pocket person for a long time.

To be honest, I don't mind wearing a mask in public, and was thinking about doing it as a regular part of the plan where large groups gather.

Now with the president saying only non-vaccinated people have to wear masks, even though I have been vaccinated, I wonder if his statements will place a brand on my head if I choose to continue to wear a mask?

I don't like the idea of catching a cold from someone, stranger or not. I don't want to catch anything.

Last edited by Ballpeen; 05/14/21 04:49 PM.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH @CDCDirector
If you are fully vaccinated against #COVID19, you can now start doing things that you had stopped doing because of the pandemic. You can participate in indoor and outdoor activities - large or small - without wearing a mask or physically distancing
We have all longed for this moment - when we can get back to some sense of normalcy " and that moment has come for those who are fully vaccinated! CDC's update for those fully vaccinated against #COVID19 is based on science about vaccine effectiveness, variants, and transmission.
Your health and how soon you return to the life you had before the #COVID19 pandemic are in your very capable hands. If you are unvaccinated, you remain at risk of illness, death, or spreading the disease to others. Get vaccinated & continue to #WearAMask until fully vaccinated.

The White House @WhiteHouse
Big news from the CDC: If you're fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask--indoors or outdoors, in most settings.

We've gotten this far. Whether you choose to get vaccinated or wear a mask, please protect yourself until we get to the finish line.

I don't know if this is going to come back and bite them or not. But it is somewhat confusing and probably too early.
The cases are down some but Fauci said about a month ago that they should not do something like this until the case load falls much more than this.

And for future reference-In the last couple days the United States has had about 35,000-38,000 new cases per day and around 700-800 deaths. We shall see if these numbers go up

Legend
Legend
Pretty surprised myself. At Easter, while going through the usual "when will this ever end?" with the family (most of my family seems to think it will go on for years), I predicted masks down by Independence Day -- they all said I was crazy... Here we are, a month earlier, and yes, it feels early.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
I would think this makes it more risky for the unvaccinated... I almost wonder if they think a spike in the unvaccinated dying will convince them to get the vaccine. I think it's too soon as well but fast food needs employees, so putting this out might help that somewhat... no idea why they seem to be jumping the gun.

What I know right now today is that I can't go to my doctor or the hospital and get in without a mask and a symptoms check. And most of the admin offices are closed to the public. I called with a billing question and was told I could not come in and we would resolve it via mail showing proof a bill was paid. So if this remains in place after June 2, I'm not taking the chances yet.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/14/21 05:53 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
It may just be "hey, you've been warned, if you want to be a laboratory rat, have at it". These situations all need to play out regardless. There was no way around the fact that many people would refuse to be vaccinated.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1864294 05/15/21 12:04 AM
A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c

I'm struggling right now to understand a lot of things.

Fauci is telling everyone to get vaccinated. That's great. I got the vaccine.

But..............when even his employees are only at a 50-60% vaccinated rate?

What?

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... COVID-19 vaccine

Link Copied to Clipboard